In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

history in the making ?

Comments

• n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    Got this warning when the site came up...and some interesting information on the website itself...seems as if it's 3 months old and based in Canada.

warning2.jpg
  • reloader44magreloader44mag Member Posts: 18,783 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Highball
    quote:Are you kidding ...Highball has an Army and Air Force greater than anything ever imagined in this country...LMAO...if hot air could kill....Highball would have a patent on it....and maybe he does...as a matter of fact my guess would be he does...
    No army...no airforce...no nothing except the words of long dead old white guys.
    Words that have no meaning to the likes of you...words like freedom, honor, courage, ideals..Americanism at its finest.

No..you would not...CANNOT..understand. I do not speak for the likes of you. I speak to the intelligent, the wondering, the tiny spark of understanding that grows in some few men out there.
    Just as I thought...you have never fought for anything[V]..
  • HighNoonHighNoon Member Posts: 444 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    ECC, I got the exact same warning.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by wittynbear
    Nice article. If he wants 1 million troops to fire on American citizens he will need at least 3 million man army, 2 out of 3 will refuse. They will then be facing about 20 million armed citizens many former military. Obama is an idiot but he's not that stupid, he would be impeached and executed for treason before he could accomplish that. I'll believe it when I see it.

I'm thinking more like 50% of the military will follow orders.
  • HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    Sorry, folks, if I directed you to a wormhole. My computer gave no warning, and the fellow that sent it to me mentioned no warning. Being computer illiterate has its deep downsides.[V]
  • kyplumberkyplumber Member Posts: 11,111
    edited November -1
    zonealarms is a NSA tool...
    edited November -1
    quote:zonealarms is a NSA tool...

Whelp..that sure would make perfect sense, ehhh ?
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by reloader44mag
    quote:Originally posted by ECC
    americans, in that army, duce...the INSTANT they deploy here in America....not Americans.
    Big difference.
    There is a HUGE difference between fighting for a government...and fighting for the Constutition and Bill of Rights.

You will NEVER understand this..sadly.

The moment an American Soldier deploys on US soil to suppress the American people, he becomes an enemy combatant. Do you remember the oath you once took Duce?...it was to the Constitution...not the gov't...not the President...not the military...the Constitution.

nevermind....and I had a great post[V]

Let's hear it...[?]
    edited November -1
    quote:zonealarms is a NSA tool...

Whelp..that sure would make perfect sense, ehhh ?

you did nothing wrong, there is nothing wrong with that site...

I would be the first to say if there was something awry.

And I am dead serious about zonealarms being backdoor NSA software. But if you use XP or later they already have keys to your system anyways so I wouldnt sweat it.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Duce1
    americans, in that army, duce...the INSTANT they deploy here in America....not Americans.
    Big difference.
    There is a HUGE difference between fighting for a government...and fighting for the Constitution and Bill of Rights.

The moment an American Soldier deploys on US soil to suppress the American people, he becomes an enemy combatant. Do you remember the oath you once took Duce?...it was to the Constitution...not the gov't...not the President...not the military...the Constitution.

Who says I am against the Constitution ?

Where did this come from ECC?

Is it another assumption just made without asking ?

I would like and I invite anyone to show me one time I have stated I am against the Constitution ?

Now for war it is a different story .

I have well stated we need to do everything to avoid it but not take it off the table if needed to return our rights.

Go back up and reread what you wrote then, Duce. We do NOT have to respect the ideals of other "Americans", if they run counter to our Constitution. They are part of the problem and should be dealt with, as such.
  • HighNoonHighNoon Member Posts: 444 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'd vote for Google being the NSA backdoor.
  • Duce1Duce1 Member Posts: 9,329
    edited November -1
    Americans, in that army, duce...the INSTANT they deploy here in America....not Americans.
    Big difference.
    There is a HUGE difference between fighting for a government...and fighting for the Constitution and Bill of Rights.

I would like and I invite anyone to show me one time I have stated I am against the Constitution ?

I have well stated we need to do everything to avoid it but not take it off the table if needed to return our rights.

Go back up and reread what you wrote then, Duce. We do NOT have to respect the ideals of other "Americans", if they run counter to our Constitution. They are part of the problem and should be dealt with, as such.

So since I believe all Americans deserve the rights of the " Constitution " makes me a non-believer in the " Constitution "

I think you have no understand what all the " Constitution " guarantees every American !
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by HighNoon
    I'd vote for Google being the NSA backdoor.

ALL us companies MUST bow to the demands of govt, so you are correct. If you had any idea the storage capacity and the sheer scale of data collection associated with google you would be worried, and rightfully so.

But alas uncle sam knows I google * pics of stacy kiebler, I'm so ashamed I barely leave the house.. [}:)][:D]
    edited November -1
    Americans, in that army, duce...the INSTANT they deploy here in America....not Americans.
    Big difference.

So since I believe all Americans deserve the rights of the " Constitution " makes me a non-believer in the " Constitution "

I think you have no understand what all the " Constitution " guarantees every American !

go get a beer duce... relax man you are thinking to hard I can smoke emitting from your cranium from over here..
    edited November -1
    Big difference.

Duce...here is what you said:

quote:And your not seeing that the ones on the side that you hate are also Americans determined in there goal ?

We have no desire to see the "ones on the side that" hate, or do not believe in the Constitution as it is written. The ONLY folks who stand on moral high ground regarding this issue are the folks who stand behind the Constitution. There is NO middle ground when it comes to this subject.
  • select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,446 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    How about moving this nonsense over to the gun rights propaganda side?
    edited November -1
    quote:So since I believe all Americans deserve the rights of the " Constitution " makes me a non-believer in the " Constitution "

Those 'Rights' END the instant a military man lines up a rifle on American people demanding a return to Constitutional government.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by select-fire

How about we discuss these current events right here in the GENERAL DISCUSSION forum...
    edited November -1
    Big difference.

quote:And your not seeing that the ones on the side that you hate are also Americans determined in there goal ?

We have no desire to see the "ones on the side that" hate, or do not believe in the Constitution as it is written. The ONLY folks who stand on moral high ground regarding this issue are the folks who stand behind the Constitution. There is NO middle ground when it comes to this subject.

Hum !

And you say you support the " Constitution ?

So does these " Americans " have the freedom of speech in this country ?

Do they have the right to think for themselves and not like you ?

You have no true understand of freedom ?

There is no way this country will ever think all the same and have the same hopes and dreams as a collective ?

What you want to destroy in this country is what made it so strong for many years .

You really need to understand more than what you advocate ...........
  • reloader44magreloader44mag Member Posts: 18,783 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:So since I believe all Americans deserve the rights of the " Constitution " makes me a non-believer in the " Constitution "

Those 'Rights' END the instant a military man lines up a rifle on American people demanding a return to Constitutional government.

Highball...you need to write a book...and if you have share the title...
    edited November -1

So is the thought of a civilian uprising completely insane to you? Are you happy with the current state of our nation? Do you think the people have exhausted all the resources afforded them for the salvation of their republic? Do you think that it is not within the rights of the American people to overthrow a tyrannical government?

I am truly curious as to what you think needs to be done...
  • wsfiredudewsfiredude Member Posts: 7,769 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1

Speaks volumes.
    edited November -1
    duce, your literary skills are making me wonder if you are a foreign transplanted SPY!!!!
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by kyplumber
    duce, your literary skills are making me wonder if you are a foreign transplanted SPY!!!!

Why thank you ?
    edited November -1

Why thank you ?

why?; thank you!
  • TANGO X-RAYTANGO X-RAY Member Posts: 465 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Don't know the actual author of the piece, but it is attributed to someone else on this site.

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1302.htm
    edited November -1

Why thank you ?

why?; thank you!

And what about your ?
    edited November -1
    Big difference.

Hum !

There is no way this country will ever think all the same and have the same hopes and dreams as a collective ?

What you want to destroy in this country is what made it so strong for many years .

You truly do not get it Duce...folks can speak all they want...but when it comes to action, therein lies the problem. These same so called "Americans" are ruining this nation...through actions...not through speech...and you support them! SAD

The US Constitution is to America, what the Bible is to a Christian. Anything that's outside that Constitution, or the limits set therein is part of the problem...can't you see that????????????????????????????
  • wsfiredudewsfiredude Member Posts: 7,769 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1

Perhaps you should visit the GR forum more often, so you may learn the difference between 'right' and privilege'.
    edited November -1

Why thank you ?

why?; thank you!

And what about your ?

lmmfao, again; Thank you!
    edited November -1
    Let me be clear on one thing...I pray the need for this day never comes...I dread it. It will be a horrible, horrible thing...but I'm seeing less and less viable alternatives available. We desperately need to return to the Republic we are supposed to be.
    edited November -1
    Big difference.

Hum !

You truly do not get it Duce...folks can speak all they want...but when it comes to action, therein lies the problem. These same so called "Americans" are ruining this nation...through actions...not through speech...and you support them! SAD

The US Constitution is to America, what the Bible is to a Christian. Anything that's outside that Constitution, or the limits set therein is part of the problem...can't you see that????????????????????????????

Well thank you for clearing that up ?

Now we can just pick and choose what Americans has right under the " Constitution " and what Americans do not ?

Now where does freedom come in ?
    edited November -1

Why thank you ?

why?; thank you!

And what about your ?

lmmfao, again; Thank you!

It is over your head and thanks for trying to change the subject matter since you can not keep up !
    edited November -1
    quote:Now we can just pick and choose what Americans has right under the " Constitution " and what Americans do not ?

Now where does freedom come in
    FREEDOM comes from people like ME...ones that don't give a damn WHAT you do as long as you do not harm me or mine.

What WE are discussing is a GOVERNMENT bound and determined to FORCE every swinging dick to bow the knee, here....gun control, health control, property control, SNIT IN YOUR TOILET CONTROL...never ending control...and NEVER ENOUGH FOR THEM....
    edited November -1

It is over your head and thanks for trying to change the subject matter since you can not keep up !

like I said brotha, go get a beer.

Eric I got that email, thanks; I took notes [:D]
    edited November -1
    quote:Now we can just pick and choose what Americans has right under the " Constitution " and what Americans do not ?

Now where does freedom come in
    FREEDOM comes from people like ME...ones that don't give a damn WHAT you do as long as you do not harm me or mine.

What WE are discussing is a GOVERNMENT bound and determined to FORCE every swinging dick to bow the knee, here....gun control, health control, property control, SNIT IN YOUR TOILET CONTROL...never ending control...and NEVER ENOUGH FOR THEM....

Who is going to pick and choose what Americans are entitled to your idea of freedom ?

You ?
    edited November -1
    Big difference.

Hum !

Now we can just pick and choose what Americans has right under the " Constitution " and what Americans do not ?

Dude...you HAVE NO RIGHTS that run counter to the US Constitution! The Constitution does not grant ANYONE rights that run counter to itself!!! Think about it! ...actually, it doesn't grant any rights at all....it merely acknowledges them...but this is beside the point.

If something is un-Constituitional, it's un-Constitutional...period. There's no debating it.
    edited November -1
    Big difference.

Hum !

Dude...you HAVE NO RIGHTS that run counter to the US Constitution! The Constitution does not grant ANYONE rights that run counter to itself!!! Think about it! ...actually, it doesn't grant any rights at all....it merely acknowledges them...but this is beside the point.

Boy I am glad you cleared that up ?

So we have no rights of freedom then ?

We all just acknowlege that freedom is there " somewhere " ?
  • iceracerxiceracerx Member Posts: 8,860 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Naturally, Quick;
    I have been ready for the last 35 'outbreaks of war'...that NEVER happened..over the last 30 years.
    However...That does not change the fact that I continually monitor conditions out there...just in case.

Means a man cannot live in 'condition white'...but oh well....

This speaks volumes!
    edited November -1
    omg... its like trying to talk to rainmain...

if it weren't so sad it would be comical.