In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

coffee nut M&M's

remingtonoaksremingtonoaks Member Posts: 26,251 ✭✭✭
edited December 2018 in General Discussion
No I'm not a big sweet tooth type of person, but occasionally I like chocolate. I think my favorite would be chocolate covered coffee beans.

Buzzing through a convenience store, I noticed a new flavor of M&M's, what they call coffee nut M&M"s... It's got a classic peanut taste with a coffee flavor twist.

It's not quite as strong coffee tasting as chocolate covered coffee beans, but they'll work...

If you like chocolate covered coffee beans, or if you like chocolate and also like coffee, give these new M&M's a try.

Comments

• remingtonoaksremingtonoaks Member Posts: 26,251 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by us55840
    I like chocolate and I like coffee.

I like chocolate and I like mint.

I would NEVER mix the two.

[^]

You don't know what you're missing. Both chocolate covered coffee beans and mint truffles are fantastic
  • TrinityScrimshawTrinityScrimshaw Member Posts: 9,350 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I like them too.

My wife is an M&M junky, so they don't last long around here.

I really liked the Chili flavored ones when they came out, but I can't find them anywhere now...[xx(]

Trinity +++
  • BrookwoodBrookwood Member, Moderator Posts: 13,280 ******
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by TrinityScrimshaw
    I like them too.

My wife is an M&M junky, so they don't last long around here.

I really liked the Chili flavored ones when they came out, but I can't find them anywhere now...[xx(]

Trinity +++

Chili! REALLY![:0] Did they contain beans?[:D][:D]
  • BrookwoodBrookwood Member, Moderator Posts: 13,280 ******
    edited November -1
    I really miss the peanut m&m's! Ever since dealing with Diverticulitis, no more peanuts for me.[V]
  • grumpygygrumpygy Member Posts: 53,466
    edited November -1
    You just had to say something now I have a bag sitting here. They have them at wall Mart in the check out line and my line was stuck.
  • trc313trc313 Member Posts: 3,475
    edited November -1
    there's something off about the flavoring. It almost tastes like a roasted coconut milk flavor... No coffee flavor what so ever unless you like creamer in your coffee...........