In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

CA GB members-

FrancFFrancF Member Posts: 35,278 ✭✭✭
edited July 2017 in General Discussion
You can turn off your alarm clocks tomorrow to turn in your 10+ round Hi-cap mags.[:D]

The law has been blocked by a Fed. Judge out of San Diego.[^]

Comments

• Options
    Laredo LeftyLaredo Lefty Member Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Even though I would be exempt, I hope the decision by that judge holds. It is a BS law. A lot of my friends would have been in violation.
  • Options
    gruntledgruntled Member Posts: 8,218 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I thought the law had been in effect for quite a while. I had already sold mine in Arizona.
  • Options
    ruger41ruger41 Member Posts: 14,647 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The only thing that is going to stop these morons in Sacramento would be 100,000+ people descend on the State capital on a weekday when they are in session, armed and open carrying in defiance of the law. The cops could do nothing but watch the protest. Gun owners unfortunately may have to show these politicians who really is in charge someday.
  • Options
    HangfireHangfire Member Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Dang!! This was my redline.. What am I gonna do with all these sandbags and ammo?
  • Options
    yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 21,068 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Me and my malt liquor peep are real glad we won't be breakin' no laws. Yo.

I do feel for some of those peeps living in the cities that made up their own self righteous laws.
  • Options
    remingtonoaksremingtonoaks Member Posts: 26,251 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by ruger41
    The only thing that is going to stop these morons in Sacramento would be 100,000+ people descend on the State capital on a weekday when they are in session, armed and open carrying in defiance of the law. The cops could do nothing but watch the protest. Gun owners unfortunately may have to show these politicians who really is in charge someday.

That's exactly how happys got their in rights in California, and they didn't even have to show up aren't.

And by nobody showing up to protest in California is how most gun laws got pass

Can't say I feel sorry for California gun owners because they brought it on themselves. I just wish they would have had more backbone and protested them, because anti gun laws are like a plague....once it gets in a country it's a Snowball Effect.

Anti-gun laws will come my way in Utah someday, but I'm sure Utah residents have enough get up and go in their pants to go protest and stop it...
  • Options
    gruntledgruntled Member Posts: 8,218 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Could have something to do with the 6 million illegal voters that voted for Billery.
    It also doesn't help that so many people deserted the state.
  • Options
    dfletcherdfletcher Member Posts: 8,162 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by remingtonoaks
    quote:Originally posted by ruger41

That's exactly how happys got their in rights in California, and they didn't even have to show up aren't.

And by nobody showing up to protest in California is how most gun laws got pass

Can't say I feel sorry for California gun owners because they brought it on themselves. I just wish they would have had more backbone and protested them, because anti gun laws are like a plague....once it gets in a country it's a Snowball Effect.

Anti-gun laws will come my way in Utah someday, but I'm sure Utah residents have enough get up and go in their pants to go protest and stop it...

I'm in CA - just visiting for about 20 yrs from New Hampshire and leaving in a few years when I retire. By and large, you're right. There are alot of hardcore gun rights activists in CA and they work hard. But all in all, CA gunowners are "too sophisticated" to vote single issue, won't join & support pro-gun organizations and you'll find at least half of them voting for anti-gun Democrats. The deck is stacked against CA gunowners for certain, but they sure as hell don't make things better for themselves.

CA gun owners aren't organized, and it seems to me have no inclination to be organized. Without that they have no political influence.