In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Giveaway for MD/VA/DC metro residents only...

slipgateslipgate Member Posts: 12,741
edited January 2008 in General Discussion
I have a Minolta 2300w network ready color laser printer that just needs toner ($70/each). The cyan is out - the others are around 20% - you need to pick up locally or I may be able to deliver. Enter if interested! A new set of toner will last you 2-3 years with average use. Color laser blows inkjet away on everything accept photos.

printer:
http://www.qms.com/products/color/mc2300w/index.asp

toner:
http://www.staples.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/StaplesSearch?searchkey=minolta+2300&catalogId=10051&storeId=10001&langId=-1&fromUrl=searchnoresults&errorUrl=searchnoresults

Comments

• slipgateslipgate Member Posts: 12,741
    edited November -1
    TTT - I hate to just take this to the dump....
  • iluvgunsiluvguns Member Posts: 5,351
    edited November -1
    Wish I was local. [:(] Those are nice printers.
  • Colt SuperColt Super Member Posts: 31,007
    edited November -1
    Slip - My Son - DougII - lives in the Baltimore area and might like it.

Give me a couple of days to let him know about it, before you trash it, please ??

Why do you want to get rid of it ??

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!

Doug
  • slipgateslipgate Member Posts: 12,741
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Doug Wilson
    Slip - My Son - DougII - lives in the Baltimore area and might like it.

Give me a couple of days to let him know about it, before you trash it, please ??

Why do you want to get rid of it ??

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!

Doug

I'll wait to hear from you. There is nothing wrong with it, other than being low on toner. We just wanted a newer one and they had a nice one on sale for $399 after $200 rebate. The 4 toners are like $300 so it made sense to just buy a new one. Even though it really only needs one right now.