In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Lord help me..

slipgateslipgate Member Posts: 12,741
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
I'm in pain, I'm finished for the day with the Kitchen (grouting done) and I am HUNGRY. So I ordered myself a large pizza from Dominos (NEVER do that) and am drinking the last of my double IPA home brew [:(].

On another note, the cabinet installer had a cancellation so he is coming Wednesday to put in the cabinets. That means I need to get the granite place ASAP to be ready right after he is done. The silestone is OUT. We really only liked the starry night one with the flecks of silver, when we found out it was over $70/sq foot we changed our mind QUICKLY!

This grout is really hazy! I've never had so much haze, usually comes off with the first wipe-down. I guess I know what I'll be doing tomorrow.

The dumpster is being picked up too and I still have a lot of construction waste to throw in the basturd.

I also noticed I have about $500+ worth of crap to return to HD. I stopped worrying so much about receipts since they told me as long as I have the CC that I used, that is all they need.

Damn, this kitchen is going to be so nice we won't want to move!