In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

RETROXLER, collection needed for this member!

CS8161CS8161 Member Posts: 13,595 ✭✭✭
edited November 2011 in General Discussion
Does anyone really fall for these scams??? I think a predator drone strike is called for to take out this Nigerian internet cafe!

It is with profound sense of sadness i wrote this email to you. I don't know how you will find this but you just have to forgive me for not telling you before leaving. I traveled down to United Kingdom Yesterday for a short vacation but unfortunately,i was mugged at a gun point on my way to the hotel i lodged all my money and all other vital documents including my credit card and my cell phone have been stolen by muggers.I've been to the embassy and the Police here but they're not helping issues at all,Things are difficult here and i don't know what to do at the moment that why i email to ask if you can lend me $1,650 so i can settle the hotel bill and get a returning ticket back home. Please do me this great help and i promise to refund the money as soon as i get back home.

I look forward to your positive response.
Thanks..
--
Regards, Robert Troxler

"Enjoy... And Make it a GREAT DAY!"

Comments