In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Helio wins...

Queen of SwordsQueen of Swords Member Posts: 14,355
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
...the 500, by 1.9 seconds. He was a little emotional in the winner's circle.
Nice to see Roger Penske pick up another win.

Danica got 3rd.

Comments

• n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by rcrxs old lady

Danica got 3rd.

well, he beat the rap and won the Indy.

I'd be emotional too
  • Queen of SwordsQueen of Swords Member Posts: 14,355
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by PBJloaf
    quote:Originally posted by rcrxs old lady

Danica got 3rd.

well, he beat the rap and won the Indy.

I'd be emotional too

Yeah, maybe now he can pay his taxes.[}:)]
  • grumpygygrumpygy Member Posts: 48,464 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Yeah, maybe now he can pay his taxes.

Why he wants a Cabinet Position.
  • Queen of SwordsQueen of Swords Member Posts: 14,355
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by dnelson457
    quote:Yeah, maybe now he can pay his taxes.

Why he wants a Cabinet Position.

[:D]
  • restoreguyrestoreguy Member Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Right...the verdict was a HUNG JURY, which proves neither guilt nor innocense..!! I believe he and his sister sre both in it up to their collective necks..!! He had a smart lawyer and his SISTER is the crook in the family. She made all the arrangements and set this scam up off shore. He is a great racer and dancer, but does not have the IQ to conceive this scheme to hide his income. If the IRS could find a decent lawyer, they would retry both of them again..!!
  • Aspen79seAspen79se Member Posts: 4,707
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by restoreguy
    Right...the verdict was a HUNG JURY, which proves neither guilt nor innocense..!! I believe he and his sister sre both in it up to their collective necks..!! He had a smart lawyer and his SISTER is the crook in the family. She made all the arrangements and set this scam up off shore. He is a great racer and dancer, but does not have the IQ to conceive this scheme to hide his income. If the IRS could find a decent lawyer, they would retry both of them again..!!

He and his sister were acquitted of all charges. What's your problem anyways?

I didn't have Helio picked to win. I figured the Target/Ganassi duo would take it. I was rooting for Wheldon, but Helio flew off when the final green dropped. Dan did really well coming from 18th to 2nd, and not driving for a tier one team like AGR or Ganassi.
  • restoreguyrestoreguy Member Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Aspen,
    Does there HAVE to be a problem to everything..?? Get real...then get a life..!!
  • Aspen79seAspen79se Member Posts: 4,707
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by restoreguy
    Aspen,
    Does there HAVE to be a problem to everything..?? Get real...then get a life..!!

Hey, you're the one doing the whining about a guy being acquitted. Perhaps you should take your own advice. Did you suffer a conviction for tax evasion?
  • fideaufideau Member Posts: 11,895 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I only watch the race because of Danica. I would like to see her win instead of somebody who hardly speaks English. Hadn't bothered to watch for 20 years until she came along.