In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

I thought it was funny...

Comments

• 11BravoCrunchie11BravoCrunchie Member Posts: 33,423 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    This farm has an old outhouse on the bank of the creek. It's been around for generations, and it truely reeks.

One day the farmer's son decides he's had enough of that old bababooey shack, so he comes up with a slightly brilliant plan. He placed a rather large log on the side opposite the creek, and with a long pole, levered the outhouse into the creek.

Thinking it was a job-well-done, he goes back into the house.

10 minutes later his father walks into the house. "Did you knock the bababooeyter into the creek?" he asks.

"Yes, dad," the kid replies.

"Boy...you're in deep bababooey..." the dad says coldly.

"But Dad," the kid protests, "When George Washington told the truth about chopping down the cherry tree, his dad let him off the hook for being honest!"

The dad replies, "True, but George Washington's father wasn't IN the cherry tree!"
  • Henry0ReillyHenry0Reilly Member Posts: 10,878 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The day after Halloween, the old man called his five boys in and told them the story of George Washington and the cherry tree. Then he asked them who it was that had pushed over the outhouse.

Sheepishly the two youngest admitted it had been them. He took them out to the woodshed and tanned their butts good.

One of them looked up at him and said, But Pa, George Washington's dad didn't punish him when he admitted it, did he? No, son, he didn't, but he wasn't sitting the cherry tree when George chopped it down, either.

http://forums.gunbroker.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=129116

No offense, I like the version that doesn't require the autocensor.
    I used to recruit for the NRA until they sold us down the river (again!) in Heller v. DC. See my auctions (if any) under username henryreilly
  • 11BravoCrunchie11BravoCrunchie Member Posts: 33,423 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Fine...steal all of my thunder....I'm going to go cry now...
  • sig232sig232 Member Posts: 8,018
    edited November -1
    I liked it! Outhouse in the creek joke! Good one![:D][:D]

I stole this pic from someone else, but its cool!

OuthouseRacer.jpg