In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Congresswoman Mckinney

jujujuju Member Posts: 6,321
edited April 2006 in General Discussion
Is it just me or does anyone else see a pattern in her behaviour?

Ignore a lawful oder from a policeman, not once byut several times, then when the police office attempts to stop you, punch the police man.

Then yell that its the officers fault for trying to stop a poor black woman.

Typical Democratic and black response, its never thier fault and they are above the laws.

No, I am not a racist but I am getting sick and tired of every time a black person is arrested its racism.

In her press conference she just stated that the was was caused byt the inappropriate toucheing of her, a black female congressperson. Her words, not mine.

I am so frigging pissed I could have apoplexy.

Going to write my congressman and demand that he support the capitol hill policeman that was doing his job and see to it that Mckinney is prosecuted.

JuJu(steamming)

Mckinney should be kicked out of the congress

Comments

• Options
    jujujuju Member Posts: 6,321
    edited November -1
    She is an pompas arrogant racist, that I will enjoy watching go down if flames. She is about to self destruct in front of the World.
  • Options
    RevolutionJimRevolutionJim Member Posts: 594 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Send her to the soviet gulag like they did a couple of the other congressmen that got out of line, or just go ahead and take her out like they did Sonny Bono and a couple of others.
  • Options
    tysonagreentysonagreen Member Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by RevolutionJim
    Send her to the soviet gulag like they did a couple of the other congressmen that got out of line, or just go ahead and take her out like they did Sonny Bono and a couple of others.

Do you have to turn every post into a conspiracy theory?
  • Options
    will270winwill270win Member Posts: 4,845
    edited November -1
  • Options
    COLTCOLT Member Posts: 12,637 ******
    edited November -1
    quote:quote:
    Originally posted by RevolutionJim

tysonagreen
    Do you have to turn every post into a conspiracy theory?

...tg, thats what conspiracy theorist do...[:D]

...you don't punch an LEO. She admittadly did not have her pin on, and walked around the metal detector, what does she think he is SUSPOSED to do?

...I loved her release/response
    quote:
    Earlier today I had an unfortunate confrontation with a Capitol Hill Police Officer. It is traditional protocol that Capitol Hill Police Officers secure 535 Members of Congress, including 100 Senators. It is the expectation of most Members of Congress that Capitol Hill Police officers know who they are. I was urgently trying to get to an important meeting on time to fulfill my obligations to my constituents.

...only remember the faces of 535 people...NO PROBLEM!!...and how many hair style changes, hair color changes do these women (and some men) go thru in a Year??? NO PROBLEM! And OF COURSE she was "urgenently" trying to get to a meeting...to fullfill her obligations to her constituents, yeah, yeah. Still, no excuse for assaulting an LEO...Just another self absorbed politician, feeling they are above others...[;)]

ani-texas-flag.gif
  • Options
    restoreguyrestoreguy Member Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Throw the Bi-itch in jail....she is an arrogant useless black woman...!!!
  • Options
    mpolansmpolans Member Posts: 1,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    She's a friggin' moron.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    she's a patriot and is being persectud for speaking the truth about 9/11 being an inside job. no bluwal

quote:Do you have to turn every post into a conspiracy theory?

it's no theory and the majority of people in fed pen are there for, CONSPIRACY!
  • Options
    hughbetchahughbetcha Member Posts: 7,801 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1

Jim is right about one thing...Sonny Bono..

I was skiing at Heavenly Valley just a couple days after Bono supposedly ran into the tree. No way it could have happened the way they said it did. Sonny was a patriot who blood was shed to nurture the tree of Liberty.

Then there was that other congressman , Ryan, who was killed by CIA operatives in Guyana masquerading as bodyguards for Jim Jones. Congressmen arent like Senators. If you kill a Senator, somebody's gonna notice. Congressmen, cause there's more of em, can easily be sanctioned by the alphabet agencies without too much notice.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Bono was pushing for the investigation into Waco
  • Options
    RocklobsterRocklobster Member Posts: 7,060
    edited November -1
    As a long-time resident of Georgia, I'm very familiar with McKinney's antics. This is another idiotic episode in an idiotic career.
  • Options
    Rebel_JamesRebel_James Member Posts: 4,746
    edited November -1
    I'm from Georgia but thank God not from McKinney's district. She's a joke to the rest of Georgia, most of us who just shake our heads at her antics.

A few years ago Denise Majette ran against her and won. Magette was a former judge who brought out that a LOT of McKinney's supporters and people she'd received monetary donations from were from Arab countries.

Majette was good for her district. She had brains and class.Then Majette's 'britches got too big' and she decided to run for Senate. She lost and McKinney got her seat back.

The people of Dekalb Co., Georgia must be so proud!
  • Options
    spanielsellsspanielsells Member Posts: 12,498
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by hughbetcha

Jim is right about one thing...Sonny Bono..

I was skiing at Heavenly Valley just a couple days after Bono supposedly ran into the tree. No way it could have happened the way they said it did. Sonny was a patriot who blood was shed to nurture the tree of Liberty.

Then there was that other congressman , Ryan, who was killed by CIA operatives in Guyana masquerading as bodyguards for Jim Jones. Congressmen arent like Senators. If you kill a Senator, somebody's gonna notice. Congressmen, cause there's more of em, can easily be sanctioned by the alphabet agencies without too much notice.

Have you changed your tinfoil hat today?
  • Options
    scottm21166scottm21166 Member Posts: 20,723
    edited November -1
    Hey Jeff....youve been on here 2 weeks...talk less, read more
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I'm sorry, I thought this was a "forum" meaning that I could speak.

So, what you're saying, essentially, is that I should shut up and be drawn into a silly conspiracy theory? No way.

Conspiracy theories for the most part don't work. They don't work because they generally involve more than one person in the process. Keeping more than your own mouth shut is a nearly impossible task -- someone wants to brag to his girlfriend -- someone wants to spill the beans to get out of trouble -- someone drinks too much and runs his mouth, etc.

To suggest that killing a Senator would get more press and more investigation than killing a Congressman is asinine. I was working for a congressman in D.C. back in 1989. Trust me when I tell you that there's no difference in how they're protected or watched.

Why is it that a Kennedy can suffer fatal injuries on the slopes (no major loss, I'll admit) but when Sonny Bono does the same, there's a conspiracy behind it?

Instead of saying there's no way the accident happened like it did how about substantiating the charge by explaining why? Having skied at Heavenly before does not supply an iota of explanation. I'm an avid skier, I've skied most of the Colorado ski areas at least once, some of them dozens upon dozens of times, and I'm often shocked how skiers can die on very easy slopes, but that doesn't mean that because it is shocking that someone could die in that area that they must've been hunted down and killed.

Where's your proof?

Don't tell me to shut up.
  • Options
    DocDoc Member Posts: 13,899 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    spanielsells- You are sort of getting off on a bad foot, here, with your contentious retorts. Nobody told you to shut up but maybe you should consider chilling out, a bit. OK?

Making public comments about elected officials already helped cost me one job so I will decline comment on McKinney.
    ....................................................................................................
    Too old to live...too young to die...
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by SaxonPig
    spanielsells- You are sort of getting off on a bad foot, here, with your contentious retorts. Nobody told you to shut up but maybe you should consider chilling out, a bit. OK?

Making public comments about elected officials already helped cost me one job so I will decline comment on McKinney.

Saxon,

The only reason that I'm viewed as only getting off on a bad foot here because I'm not cowtowing and I'm asking poignant questions. If someone wants to make a tremendous charge such as suggesting that Sonny Bono was murdered, I'm merely asking for proof. If the proof is, "Well, it just seems strange," then it is nothing more than a Black Helicopter/tinfoil hat theory.

If you want to convince someone of your position, the worst way to go about doing it is by not offering any proof or by telling someone to "chill out" or keep quiet and listen.

I fail to see anyone asking questions to back up assertions made.

If that makes me the enemy or gets me off on the wrong foot, well, then, I'm happy to be where I am. I'd much rather be able to justify a position that I hold true than to throw out wild accusations and look foolish when I can't back up what I say.

But, that's just me.
  • Options
    restoreguyrestoreguy Member Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Who in their right mind would want to "inappropriately touch" that ugly gross hag...???
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Spaniel, I was just kidding, except for the part about Sonny Bono. I never joke about Sonny Bono.

Here is the way i saw the "Bono death scene" just two days after the incident. The tree he supposedly hit was still wrapped in yellow crime scene tape.

The tree Bono supposedly hit was in the middle of a trail that cut sideways across the mountain to connect two downhill runs. bono was supposedly coming down on of the runs(a black diamond trail) and turned left almost 90-degrees onto the connecting trail continuing on the connecting trail, which is no longer going downhil, but in fact slopes slightly uphill toward the next intersection with a downhill trail.

Bono continued on the connecting trail more than one hundred yards before hitting the tree, which sits right in the middle of this 50-yard-wide connecting trail.

What did not make sense to me(and I ski'd the same route several times) was how Bono managed to make the left turn onto the connecting trail with enough speed to carry him more than hundred yards along a flat to slightly uphill trail, still going so fast that he was out of control and hit the tree hard enough to kill himslef.

I am a very good skiier, but no matter how fast i was going down the main trail, I had to slow down quite a bit to make the left turn onto the connecting trail. Once I turned onto the connecting trail i had barely enough momentum to carry myself more than 100 yards to the crest of the connecting trail near the tree.

Bono would have had to have been skiing much faster than I was to generate enough speed to carry himself around that corner and up the long slope to the tree. If Bono was going that fast down the main trail, how did he ever make the 90-degree turn onto the connecting trail?

In my opinion, no one short of an Olympic slalom skier could have made that turn going fast enough to still be traveling at a deadly speed when they reached the tree.
  • Options
    mpolansmpolans Member Posts: 1,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    spanielsells is right to ask the question.

Hughbetcha, is that the actual path he took? Or rather, instead of making the left turn and taking the connecting path, could he have cut through the trees off the trail at a diagonal, probably tumbling through the brush, but maintaining enough momentum to hit the tree without making the hard left turn?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by mpolans
    spanielsells is right to ask the question.

Hughbetcha, is that the actual path he took? Or rather, instead of making the left turn and taking the connecting path, could he have cut through the trees off the trail at a diagonal, probably tumbling through the brush, but maintaining enough momentum to hit the tree without making the hard left turn?

I asked a ski-patrol member the same question. The path actually taken by Bono was not visible. It had snowed in the two days since the accident. They groom the slopes everyday and that could have contributed to a change in the angle of the intersection, but he did make the turn rather than cut through the woods straight toward the tree.

Everybody on the slopes that day was talking about the accident and most everybody expressed the same opinion ie. How could he have been going that fast on that trail?

I beleive the truth is that Bono was not going that fast, but was out of control and dangerous at any speed. He probably hit the tree going about 10 miles per hour, but hit it head first.
  • Options
    ripley16ripley16 Member Posts: 4,834
    edited November -1
    I've seen that tree. It stands in the middle of a grassy knoll overlooking a plaza in Tahoe. I'd believe what the guvment said except for that "magic ski" theory. I just can't believe it could zig and zag like that. NO SIR!!. There must have been TWO trees!.
  • Options
    sig232sig232 Member Posts: 8,018
    edited November -1
    I don't have a dog in this fight but I gotta tell you the 'Race Card" posted by "will270win" made me laugh. Love the creative stuff that I see you-all post. Very clever!
    Sig232