In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Packing . org

gogojoegogojoe Member Posts: 139 ✭✭✭
edited July 2007 in General Discussion
Anyone else having trouple logging into the packing.org site.
I've been on it a million times and suddenly the "server cannot be found". I've tried from different computers and locations.

Comments

• ljwrenchljwrench Member Posts: 5,053
    edited November -1
    I've not been able to get on for a couple of day's. Maybe another down server.
  • oldgunneroldgunner Member Posts: 2,466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Site seems to be down. I can't get to it either.
  • slipgateslipgate Member Posts: 12,741
    edited November -1
    Probably under DoS attack by the dims.
  • RockatanskyRockatansky Member Posts: 11,175
    edited November -1
    yeah, they've messed it up. should have taken an offer to mirror the site and maintain it. There's another one: handguns.us - similar information and better updated, as far as I understand.
  • minitruck83minitruck83 Member Posts: 5,369
    edited November -1
    I had that problem yesterday using AOL. Went to firefox and got right on. Thought it was a server firewall problem with AOL but if others are having problems too then it must be site problem.
    I also check out what's going on on the MCDC site every other night or so without logging in and have twice gotten thrown into a homeland security site that says that I dont have the proper credentials to be there.??? [:0] (haven't had the nerve to explore thatun yet)

Allen