In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

IF YOU CROSS OVER THE BORDER ILLEGALY.....

MMOMEQ-55MMOMEQ-55 Member Posts: 13,134
edited October 2009 in General Discussion
OK. I THINK I GET IT
Let me see if I understand all this....

IF YOU CROSS THE NORTH KOREAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU GET 12 YEARS HARD LABOR.

IF YOU CROSS THE IRANIAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU ARE DETAINED INDEFINITELY.
IF YOU CROSS THE AFGHAN BORDER, YOU GET SHOT.
IF YOU CROSS THE TURKEY BORDER ILLEGALLY, YOU SPEND THE REST OF YOUR LIFE IN PRISON!
BUT, IF YOU CROSS THE U.S. BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU GET:
A DRIVERS LICENSE
A SOCIAL SECURITY CARD
WELFARE
FOOD STAMPS
AND, FREE HEALTH CARE?

Oh well sure. That makes perfect sense.

Comments

• sharkman69sharkman69 Member Posts: 856 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yeah, I think you understand it.
  • coledigger4coledigger4 Member Posts: 826 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I get confused when I read posts like this. We have Homeland Security, INS, National Guard, Federal law enforcement, State law enforcement, and city law enforcement getting tons of taxpayer money to protect our borders and the citizens within only to have the Government disallow any enforcemnt of the laws they are supposed to enforce.
  • texdottexdot Member Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Doesn't anybody get it? When 75% of the local government is made up of descendants of illegal immigration who is going to pass any law,enforce any law or even abide by any laws that conflict with their beliefs and they surely aren't going to pass up a big voting base.And what do you think happens to the money Uncle Sam collects from payroll taxes from an illegal alien? There sure aint no 1040 filled out on a phoney SS# by these people. IT'S FREE MONEY to the government.
    Example: Who remembers the city,not town in California that eventually forbid LEOs from conducting roadside DUI checkpoints. Reason,and publiclly acknowledged by city coucil members,too amy illegal aliens were caught and arrested for not having drivers license and/or insurance.
    A friend of mine was in an accident in Houston several years ago. She was hit by a yard maintenance truck and police were summoned. Before police arrived the owner of the yard maintence company arrive to promptly tell police he was the driver,even after she overheard the yard crew exclaiming there worries about their friend not having a DL. Police were unconcerned with her statement about another person showing up to proclaim he was the driver.BUT,she did get her car fixed,after her insurance company threatened to sue him.
  • glynglyn Member Posts: 5,949
    edited November -1
    When I first came here to this great country I was illegal.I came from the UK and was here for a year untill I married my american wife.At the time in the bay area if you were from the UK it took several years to become a citizen.I had several friends from the UK who were arrested in the bay area,locked up and the sent back to the UK.Does not seem to happen with people colour
  • gunpaqgunpaq Member Posts: 4,607 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:BUT, IF YOU CROSS THE U.S. BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU GET:
    A DRIVERS LICENSE
    A SOCIAL SECURITY CARD
    WELFARE
    FOOD STAMPS
    AND, FREE HEALTH CARE?

If you are from the preferred immigration nation of Mexico you get all those things as long as you voluntarily document yourself at the local DMV.

If you are from Canada, great Britain, Germany, France, Norway, Australia, South Korea, and other none preferred nations you are permanently deported.
  • NOAHNOAH Member Posts: 9,690
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by MMOMEQ-55
    OK. I THINK I GET IT

IF YOU CROSS THE TURKEY BORDER ILLEGALLY, YOU SPEND THE REST OF YOUR LIFE IN PRISON!
    A DRIVERS LICENSE
    A SOCIAL SECURITY CARD
    WELFARE
    FOOD STAMPS
    AND, FREE HEALTH CARE?

edited November -1
    if i was hungry and poor and i could cross any border that they would give me all that i think i would call the rest of family and friends to let them know,now do you get it. but this is not a political forum lets stick to GUN topics NOAHquote:Originally posted by MMOMEQ-55
    OK. I THINK I GET IT

A DRIVERS LICENSE
    A SOCIAL SECURITY CARD
    WELFARE
    FOOD STAMPS
    AND, FREE HEALTH CARE?

• LesWVaLesWVa Member Posts: 10,490 ✭✭
    edited November -1

BUT, IF YOU CROSS THE U.S. BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU SHOULD GET:
    A DRIVERS LICENSE
    A SOCIAL SECURITY CARD
    WELFARE
    FOOD STAMPS
    AND, FREE HEALTH CARE?

FLOGGED IN PUBLIC USING A CAT OF NINE TAILS (ABOUT 50 TO 75 LASHES SHOULD DO THE TRICK) AND DEPORTED BACK TO WHERE EVER YOU CAME FROM SO YOU CAN STRONGLY ADVISE PEOPLE NOT TO ENTER THE US ILLEGALLY.

• tomahawktomahawk Member Posts: 11,826
    edited November -1
    NOAH
    Starting Member

USA
    9 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2009 : 10:31:32 PM Show Profile Email Poster Reply with Quote
    if i was hungry and poor and i could cross any border that they would give me all that i think i would call the rest of family and friends to let them know,now do you get it. but this is not a political forum lets stick to GUN topics NOAH

this is a general discussion forum..if you want to talkjust guns..go to ask the experts.oh and welcome newbie
    edited November -1
    thanks for the welcome and i promise i won't cross any more borders[:D]quote:Originally posted by tomahawk
    NOAH
    Starting Member

USA
    9 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2009 : 10:31:32 PM Show Profile Email Poster Reply with Quote
    if i was hungry and poor and i could cross any border that they would give me all that i think i would call the rest of family and friends to let them know,now do you get it. but this is not a political forum lets stick to GUN topics NOAH

this is a general discussion forum..if you want to talkjust guns..go to ask the experts.oh and welcome newbie
  • MMOMEQ-55MMOMEQ-55 Member Posts: 13,134
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by NOAH
    if i was hungry and poor and i could cross any border that they would give me all that i think i would call the rest of family and friends to let them know,now do you get it. but this is not a political forum lets stick to GUN topics NOAHquote:Originally posted by MMOMEQ-55
    OK. I THINK I GET IT

A DRIVERS LICENSE
    A SOCIAL SECURITY CARD
    WELFARE
    FOOD STAMPS
    AND, FREE HEALTH CARE?

Hey we have a new Mod. If you do not like what I post in "General Discussion" then please do not open any of my post. Well now that settles that does it not?
  • MMOMEQ-55MMOMEQ-55 Member Posts: 13,134
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by minitruck83
    "BUT, IF YOU CROSS THE U.S. BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU GET:
    A DRIVERS LICENSE
    A SOCIAL SECURITY CARD
    WELFARE
    FOOD STAMPS
    AND, FREE HEALTH CARE?"

NOT TRUE!

if you're southbound

[:D]