In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Hey Jeff...

53hawkeye53hawkeye Member Posts: 4,673
edited June 2010 in General Discussion
What ever happened to that * tip hanging out under the bridge?

Comments

• Options
    fishkiller41fishkiller41 Member Posts: 50,608
    edited November -1
    Their there.We broke a few off and i think one of my baits just laid up, om top of one of the piling piers.Their's NO LIGHTS out on the old part of the bridge span so, U can't tell what/ where your bait is or doing.
    I have been yard sailing the neighborhood, looking for a Coleman lantern to lower down off the bridhe, and another to use for rigging poles.\It SUCKS walking to the parking lot, to see what U R doing.I took a small MAG LIGHT but, it's a * holding a light & tieing on rigs...
    We had pre made wire leaders but, I like haywire twisting my own..
  • Options
    53hawkeye53hawkeye Member Posts: 4,673
    edited November -1
    We expect pics some day. Just don't get pulled over for a swim.[:D]
  • Options
    fishkiller41fishkiller41 Member Posts: 50,608
    edited November -1
    I had a nice eatin size one walked almost to the seawall and got cut off on a piling.It's PITCH BLACK DARK until U get to the seawall and my buddies phone cam didn't get the shot, even near the lot so...I think it's gonna take a good bright lantern and a bridge gaff to land one...
    I'm ready to go now[:D], I just wish i had a Coleman!!Or 2
  • Options
    AzhunterAzhunter Member Posts: 2,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    They make really neat headlamps now... light is always pointed just where you want it.[;)]