In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Don't go to wikileaks

WarbirdsWarbirds Member Posts: 16,832 ✭✭✭✭
edited November 2010 in General Discussion
Just my opinion, but particularly if you hold a security clearance currently.

I'll just say that there is zero opportunity for anything good to come from visiting that site and only the opportunity for something bad.

Be very careful if you have a security clearance now or may need one in the future.
Just my opinion, but someone out there is keeping score on who's visiting, and what they're looking at.

Comments

• River RatRiver Rat Member Posts: 9,022
    edited November -1
    I had to get a security clearance, just to lean on a shovel this summer for the BLM! So compromising oneself could impair the ability to get ANY gov't job -- even a menial one like mine.

Not that I think it's right, but there's a lot the fudds do these days that I don't necessarily agree with.
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    Doesn't that sound a little conspiritorial to you Dave?

I mean seriously. If the government DIDN'T want the info released, they could have stopped it or caused a "melt down" on the server WIKI resides at.

Beck stated last night, there was NOTHING there that we didn't allready know or that we would not have known anyway. Savage said about the same thing.

My opinion is, the allowed this to happen, wanted it to happen, and had a HAND in making this happen (the government).
  • givettegivette Member Posts: 10,886
    edited November -1
    I don't wanna know how you got hold of the info.

Then, you gotta kill me, right?