In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Sex change question

tacking1tacking1 Member Posts: 3,844
edited April 2012 in General Discussion
When you get your weenie whacked and all that...do they actually make your stuff into a *?

and vice versa...do they make you a "ball park frank" out of something?

No kidding here...I mean some people are "f"d up to pay money to do that.

Comments

• Options
    shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Is it the paying part that concerns you?
  • Options
    William81William81 Member Posts: 24,586 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Check with your insurance company...it might be covered, then you can stop wondering...[;)]
  • Options
    DocDoc Member Posts: 13,899 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You all seem entertained and/or disgusted by the notion of a sex change procedure but how would you like to be one of those unfortunate people living as the wrong gender? It's not funny. These people are in agony.

Do you think they would go through something like that on a whim?
    ....................................................................................................
    Too old to live...too young to die...
  • Options
    woodshed87woodshed87 Member Posts: 25,785
    edited November -1
    Are you still Gonna Be Tacking1?[:o)]
  • Options
    drobsdrobs Member Posts: 22,531 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by forgemonkey
    One of the pioneers in the sex change operation opened up shop in Trinidad, Colorado many years ago,,,,,,C/P below,,,,,,,,,,

quote:Trinidad has been dubbed the "Sex Change Capital of the World", because a local doctor had an international reputation for performing sex reassignment surgery. In the 1960s, Dr. Stanley Biber, a veteran surgeon returning from Korea, decided to move to Trinidad because he had heard that the town needed a surgeon. In 1969 a local social worker asked him if he would perform the surgery for her, which he learned by consulting diagrams and a New York surgeon. Biber attained a reputation as a good surgeon at a time when very few doctors performed the operations. At his peak, Biber was performing roughly four sex change operations a day, and the term "taking a trip to Trinidad" became a euphemism for some seeking the procedures he offered. His surgical practice was taken over in 2003 by Marci Bowers.

,,,,they actually showed one type of procedure (male to female) on one of the medical TV channels,,,,,,let's just say a particular thing was 'inverted,enlarged and inserted',,,,,presto, a female, sort of !!!!![xx(]

Trinidad still has nice affordable mountain land:
    http://www.ranchviews.com/listings.php?cat=all

This one is a little spendy but having your own well is the only way to go:

http://www.ranchviews.com/showone.php?id=206
  • Options
    Spider7115Spider7115 Member, Moderator Posts: 29,714 ******
    edited November -1
    A real man just wears it off. [;)]
  • Options
    Cling2mygunsCling2myguns Member Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Doc
    You all seem entertained and/or disgusted by the notion of a sex change procedure but how would you like to be one of those unfortunate people living as the wrong gender? It's not funny. These people are in agony.

I don't want a sex change, but wouldn't mind having my own set of boobies to play with![:p]
  • Options
    woodshed87woodshed87 Member Posts: 25,785
    edited November -1
    There is A Couple of them On here Stick Around A bit they'l be back[:D][^]quote:Originally posted by Cling2myguns

I don't want a sex change, but wouldn't mind having my own set of boobies to play with![:p]
  • Options
    dcs shootersdcs shooters Member Posts: 10,969
    edited November -1
    PM BTDT and ase if he-she will email pictures of what he-she has under the PINK TUTU [;)][:D]
  • Options
    e3mrke3mrk Member Posts: 1,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thats just creepy.
    How would You feel if You picked up a Girl at a Club and the next Day You find out that it's name was Bruce at one time?
  • Options
    nmyersnmyers Member Posts: 16,879 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    People who are "the wrong gender"? There's no evidence of that; your chromosomes determine what your gender is. The real problem is chemicals in the brain are messed up, just as in the poor folks who drink gasoline or are hoarders.

One of the local hospitals used to have a doctor who specialized in sex change therapy, until his work was completely discredited. (He also pioneered the use of Depo-Provera for sex criminals, until that was also discredited after his patients demonstrated that they could still rape & kill.)

When you go from male to female, they create a * for you, & you can use it for sex. But, it isn't going to be good sex, because the type of tissues are wrong, & the nerves are gone.

When you go from female to male, they create a ballpark frank for you, but it also is a poor copy of a real one. Before surgery, you must decide if it will be used for excretion or recreation. If you choose recreation, it will be ready to go at all times, for the rest of your life.

Many folks who get surgery have had second thoughts; it "cures" you physically, but your brain is still wacked. That's why most trannies today just go the hormone & dress-up route. Sadly, no one has figured out the best way for a tranny to pick a public restroom. Maybe the Big Eared Leader can fix that problem, too, after he stops the rise of the oceans.

Neal
  • Options
    gesshotsgesshots Member Posts: 15,679 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    tacking1,
    If you want to change your screen name......you don't have to resort to such drastic measures! Just give nunn a hollar! [;)][:D]
    It's being willing. I found out early that most men, regardless of cause or need, aren't willing. They blink an eye or draw a breath before they pull the trigger. I won't. ~ J.B. Books
  • Options
    mondmond Member Posts: 6,458
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by shilowar
    Is it the paying part that concerns you?

[:D]
  • Options
    SpartacusSpartacus Member Posts: 14,415
    edited November -1
    quote:When you get your weenie whacked and all that...do they actually make your stuff into a *?

that costs extra.

tom
  • Options
    zinkzink Member Posts: 6,456 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I went to school in "Trannydad". Some of the biggest footed, hairy armed and deep voiced "women" I have ever met. The single guys didn't pick up bar whores there.
  • Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by tacking1
    When you get your weenie whacked and all that...do they actually make your stuff into a *?

and vice versa...do they make you a "ball park frank" out of something?

No kidding here...I mean some people are "f"d up to pay money to do that.
    Doesn't matter...you are still a man, regardless of any window dressing, hormonal-trickery, trimming, or make-up and name changes that they may do to pull off the con.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by e3mrk
    Thats just creepy.
    How would You feel if You picked up a Girl at a Club and the next Day You find out that it's name was Bruce at one time?
    Dangerous and inclined to physical retribution.
  • Options
    buffalobobuffalobo Member Posts: 2,348 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Spider7115
    A real man just wears it off. [;)]

[:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I believe Christine Jorgesen was not even the first transexual back in 1950s era..., male to female.In the United States...Was an Ex-GI..ChristineJorgensen.jpg

Christine Jorgensen was not the first surgically altered transsexual woman and not even the first American transsexual, that award goes back a long way - read about that here, but she did change what being transsexual meant in press terms.
    On December 1, 1952, news of her 'sex change' in Denmark made front page news.

Born George Jorgenson to Danish-American parents 'he' joined the army in 1945. GI, George's desire to be a woman was overwhelming and George was fortunate to find sympathetic surgeons and endocrinologists in Copenhagen. When George wanted to become a woman sex-change surgery was illegal in most countries there was no surgery available in America as it would make a man ineligible for military service and it was still a great secret in Britain at that time.

A roman emperor in 204 CE to 222 CE attempted sex change operations but there are no records if it was successful or not...

If the Poster would like to broaden their knowledge on the subject check out this website....
    http://www.transgenderzone.com/features/sex_change.htm
  • Options
    dheffleydheffley Member Posts: 25,000
    edited November -1
    All I can say is, to each their own. This is a free country and I don't care what medical procedure a consenting adult has done to themselves as long as I as a tax payer don't contribute a dime.

Other than that, I don't want to know any details.
  • Options
    gruntledgruntled Member Posts: 8,218 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Classic095
    I believe Christine Jorgesen was not even the first transexual back in 1950s era..., male to female.In the United States...Was an Ex-GI..ChristineJorgensen.jpg

Christine Jorgensen was not the first surgically altered transsexual woman and not even the first American transsexual, that award goes back a long way - read about that here, but she did change what being transsexual meant in press terms.
    On December 1, 1952, news of her 'sex change' in Denmark made front page news.

Born George Jorgenson to Danish-American parents 'he' joined the army in 1945. GI, George's desire to be a woman was overwhelming and George was fortunate to find sympathetic surgeons and endocrinologists in Copenhagen. When George wanted to become a woman sex-change surgery was illegal in most countries there was no surgery available in America as it would make a man ineligible for military service and it was still a great secret in Britain at that time.

A roman emperor in 204 CE to 222 CE attempted sex change operations but there are no records if it was successful or not...

If the Poster would like to broaden their knowledge on the subject check out this website....
    http://www.transgenderzone.com/features/sex_change.htm

I seem to recall that they arrested the doctor that worked on him.
    The charge was tampering with the U.S. Male.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    A - I don't give a rats heiney about what you get cut off or put on. There are sick momma frickers out there and I figure that all that doctoring should maybe go to curing or fixing folks that need it, not enabling some namby pamby milktoast to change teams.

B - God doesn't make mistakes.

C - I want to state, for the record, that I absolutely worship beautiful women. If you are a woman and you care enough about yourself to try to look good, then I am there to appreciate you. Thank you.
  • Options
    nunnnunn Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 36,004 ******
    edited November -1
    quote:You all seem entertained and/or disgusted by the notion of a sex change procedure but how would you like to be one of those unfortunate people living as the wrong gender? It's not funny. These people are in agony.

Wrong gender? Agony? Nah...If these folks "think" they are of the wrong gender, and are in "agony," it is all between their ears, not between their legs.

However you are born is what you are. Get used to it. Get counseling if need be, but be what you were born to be. There is no way these surgically-altered freaks are happy.
  • Options
    River RatRiver Rat Member Posts: 9,022
    edited November -1
    "Confusion." Nothing else to say.
  • Options
    Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,472 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1

Don't understand the 'agony' part. Can understand that they would go through life thinking that they got (or perhaps didn't get?) the shaft, but to go through life hung up on one's sexuality seems, to me, to be just a bit self-absorbed.
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • Options
    sgm hagsgm hag Member Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I believe that here in Oklahoma, the medical term for the procedure of changing a woman into a man is called an ADADIKTAMEE.[^]
  • Options
    mlincolnmlincoln Member Posts: 5,039 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by nunn
    quote:You all seem entertained and/or disgusted by the notion of a sex change procedure but how would you like to be one of those unfortunate people living as the wrong gender? It's not funny. These people are in agony.

Wrong gender? Agony? Nah...If these folks "think" they are of the wrong gender, and are in "agony," it is all between their ears, not between their legs.

However you are born is what you are. Get used to it. Get counseling if need be, but be what you were born to be. There is no way these surgically-altered freaks are happy.

OK, so what if it is "all between their ears" and "however you are born is what you are." Everything I've read about these cases--and I admit that it is not a lot--has said that these people have felt that they're the other sex since they were very young and it's a feeling that has persisted for a very long time. It would seem, then, that these people need a few physical changes to bring their body in line with their mind, to make them as they were born.

And I wonder how much of their unhappiness stems from people calling them "surgically altered freaks." This is something that I always find amusing in a sad way: The same people who hurl insults and rocks at "different" people are those who then say, "See, look how unhappy they are!" as if their behavior and attitude had nothing to do with the person's outlook.

How do I feel about all this? I really don't care. I care whether people are honest, fair, decent, whether they don't hurt others with their behavior, whether they don't drive like maniacs on the road. As far as what they do in their bedrooms and how they define themselves sexually, I really couldn't care less.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by mlincoln

OK, so what if it is "all between their ears" and "however you are born is what you are." Everything I've read about these cases--and I admit that it is not a lot--has said that these people have felt that they're the other sex since they were very young and it's a feeling that has persisted for a very long time. It would seem, then, that these people need a few physical changes to bring their body in line with their mind, to make them as they were born.

And I wonder how much of their unhappiness stems from people calling them "surgically altered freaks." This is something that I always find amusing in a sad way: The same people who hurl insults and rocks at "different" people are those who then say, "See, look how unhappy they are!" as if their behavior and attitude had nothing to do with the person's outlook.

How do I feel about all this? I really don't care. I care whether people are honest, fair, decent, whether they don't hurt others with their behavior, whether they don't drive like maniacs on the road. As far as what they do in their bedrooms and how they define themselves sexually, I really couldn't care less.

But you should care...because these folks my become teachers or some position that puts them in contact with children developing thier own identities. Or the "mainstream media" may show it as no big deal...makes raising a kid very hard.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Dont you love the condemnation from those that will never be in the shoes of one of these people....

quote:But you should care...because these folks my become teachers or some position that puts them in contact with children developing thier own identities. Or the "mainstream media" may show it as no big deal...makes raising a kid very hard

If you believe that exposure to these people change childrens Gender Identification, you need to study....
  • Options
    mlincolnmlincoln Member Posts: 5,039 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1

But you should care...because these folks my become teachers or some position that puts them in contact with children developing thier own identities. Or the "mainstream media" may show it as no big deal...makes raising a kid very hard.

And if they were my kid's teacher I would care very deeply if they were teaching the pythagoreum theorum correctly, if they were teaching my kid the difference between adjectives and adverbs correctly, and so forth. And that's all I would care about. News flash: I'm a teacher, have been a teacher for 19 years, and I have never, ever, ever discussed my sex life, thoughts on sexuality, whatever with my students. Do I tell them how I bone my wife every way til Tuesday? No. Do I tell them about my thoughts about gay rights? No. I teach the curriculum set out by the County and state. In 19 years I have never, ever seen the flaming America-bashing liberal public school teacher that everybody "knows" is so common.

Here's another news flash for you: Corporate America has by and large gone very diverese and very tolerant. You can raise your child any way you want to, but in present day America if he stands up at a sales meeting and says, "I hate gays and think they are freaks" he will not have a job at the end of the day. Period. End of story. This is the way the world works now.

And have you ever sat down and wondered about the odds of having a transgendered person as your kid's teacher? What exactly do you think the chances of that happening are? And how, unless you ask to see MRI's of the persons testes or ovaries how are you even going to know?

Raise your kid however you want, but I think you're doing him a disservice if you send him out into the world thinking that everybody different from him is "wrong."
  • Options
    edited November -1

And if they were my kid's teacher I would care very deeply if they were teaching the pythagoreum theorum correctly, if they were teaching my kid the difference between adjectives and adverbs correctly, and so forth. And that's all I would care about. News flash: I'm a teacher, have been a teacher for 19 years, and I have never, ever, ever discussed my sex life, thoughts on sexuality, whatever with my students. Do I tell them how I bone my wife every way til Tuesday? No. Do I tell them about my thoughts about gay rights? No. I teach the curriculum set out by the County and state. In 19 years I have never, ever seen the flaming America-bashing liberal public school teacher that everybody "knows" is so common.

Here's another news flash for you: Corporate America has by and large gone very diverese and very tolerant. You can raise your child any way you want to, but in present day America if he stands up at a sales meeting and says, "I hate gays and think they are freaks" he will not have a job at the end of the day. Period. End of story. This is the way the world works now.

And have you ever sat down and wondered about the odds of having a transgendered person as your kid's teacher? What exactly do you think the chances of that happening are? And how, unless you ask to see MRI's of the persons testes or ovaries how are you even going to know?

Raise your kid however you want, but I think you're doing him a disservice if you send him out into the world thinking that everybody different from him is "wrong."

"This is the way the world works now"? The world, to be quite honest, is not working very well now.

I am proud that you stick straight to a curriculum. Good for you. You seem to have taught school for 16 years and made no lasting impact on a young man other than to teach him the whatever theorum. (I hate spelling out greek words) Come on man, you know that boys are HUGELY influenced by thier male teachers. A flitty limp wristed effeminate male will present a terrible impression to boys when they are most impressionable.

I think, and boy does it hurt, that you are saying that I better teach my kids to accept people for what they are, even if they are something they should not be.

Let's apply that logic to gun control and just accept that society and the world just aren't tolerant of guns and we should just accept that as the way things are and turn in our guns. Same thing in reverse.

Young people need strong, easily understood role models. They don't need the added confusion of gender manipulation or fluid sexual orientation.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Dont you love the condemnation from those that will never be in the shoes of one of these people....

quote:But you should care...because these folks my become teachers or some position that puts them in contact with children developing thier own identities. Or the "mainstream media" may show it as no big deal...makes raising a kid very hard

If you believe that exposure to these people change childrens Gender Identification, you need to study....

I believe that a phrase like "gender identification" is right up there with "political correctness" on the BS scale.
  • Options
    thunderboltthunderbolt Member Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Some folks want to sleep with animals, but that doesn't make it right.
    Sometimes you have to draw a line in the sand and say "This is wrong, no matter who does it!"
  • Options
    andrewsw16andrewsw16 Member Posts: 10,728 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Here's a different aspect on the conflict to consider. Just about everyone who is opposed to sex change operations uses the logic that the genitalia determine who you are and your brain should change to corelate. But, WHO we are is more accurately maintained in our brains. That has been determined for quite some time by medical cases. A person have experienced brain injuries or psychological trauma or amnesia may develop an entirely new identity. They have different personalities, likes and dislikes, romantic interests, etc. We will eventually see that displayed very clearly when they finally get to brain transplants. Example: Patient A, with a healthy brain and disintegrating body, and Patient B with a healthy body and brain destroyed by illness or accident. Once the brain is transplanted from A to B, who is laying there? Ask him. Betcha he says he is Patient A with a new body and not Patient B with a new brain. So, why automatically jump to the conclusion that it is the brain that has to change to make the corelation? Just because it is easier to SEE physical attributes than psychological? Why NOT make the physical change to match the mind and sense of self? People say, "God doesn't make mistakes." Fine, if you accept that, perhaps HE was the one that put that sense of identity in that patient's mind and told her "You are a woman."
  • Options
    edited November -1
    OK! I want all you mind experts with all the Knowledge of where ones sexual orientation comes from to explain this one.....

FRESNO, California (KFSN) -- A British Rugby player is back on his feet after a freak training accident, and he says he is a changed man. In this case, that would be an understatement.

Chris Birch, 26, was engaged to be married when he broke his neck and suffered a stroke while attempting a backflip.

The injuries left him in the hospital in a coma for several days. But when he regained consciousness, Birch claimed to be gay.

Since the change he's ditched his job in a bank and is training to be a hairdresser. He also broke up with his fianc? and soon to be wife.

Birch's neurologist attributes the changes to the stroke. The doctor says it opened up a different part of Birch's brain.

Two years ago another British man awoke from a stroke to find he could paint and draw in incredible detail, despite not being able to do so before his accident.

Golly! could it be the brain that determines what we feel regardless of what we have between our legs???
  • Options
    reloader44magreloader44mag Member Posts: 18,783 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Man I love this place[:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    OK! I want all you mind experts with all the Knowledge of where ones sexual orientation comes from to explain this one.....

FRESNO, California (KFSN) -- A British Rugby player is back on his feet after a freak training accident, and he says he is a changed man. In this case, that would be an understatement.

Chris Birch, 26, was engaged to be married when he broke his neck and suffered a stroke while attempting a backflip.

The injuries left him in the hospital in a coma for several days. But when he regained consciousness, Birch claimed to be gay.

Since the change he's ditched his job in a bank and is training to be a hairdresser. He also broke up with his fianc? and soon to be wife.

Birch's neurologist attributes the changes to the stroke. The doctor says it opened up a different part of Birch's brain.

Two years ago another British man awoke from a stroke to find he could paint and draw in incredible detail, despite not being able to do so before his accident.

Golly! could it be the brain that determines what we feel regardless of what we have between our legs???

yeah...I read that there have been men on the moon too. Pshaw.
  • Options
    pingjockeypingjockey Member Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I went to school in "Trannydad". Some of the biggest footed, hairy armed and deep voiced "women" I have ever met. The single guys didn't pick up bar whores there.

Hey Zink! Kind of gives new meaning to the term "gunsmithing" doesn't it![:D]
  • Options
    zinkzink Member Posts: 6,456 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by pingjockey

Hey Zink! Kind of gives new meaning to the term "gunsmithing" doesn't it![:D]

If you want to wrap your mind around that, go ahead, I don't want to!
  • Options
    Rack OpsRack Ops Member Posts: 18,597 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1

Thats as good an argument as any I've seen that homosexuality is caused by brain damage.