In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Zulu7

2»

Comments

• calrugerfancalrugerfan Member Posts: 18,209
    edited November -1
    Where is a picture of your new car??
    edited November -1
    HAVE A GOOD FORTH IF POSSABLE
    BE THINKING ABOUT YALL AN PRAYING
    FOR YOUR SAFE RETURN.
    edited November -1
    WHere is Zulu7 lately. Has he going covert and poofing from the shadows or is he non existent? Is he on a double secret mission?
    edited November -1
    Thanks for those 7 1/2 years!!
    edited November -1
    The Franklin County Ohio Sheriffs Department is hiring (Columbus Ohio). They are one of the largest well funded Sheriffs' Depts in Ohio.
    edited November -1
    th_a004.jpg

The picture is not very good, but now I am ready for deer hunting.
    Thanks,
    kgn

Good improvement on the picture.
  • JnRockwallJnRockwall Member Posts: 16,350 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have a friend over there who works in a warehouse that houses MRE's and helicopter parts. He has A/C, high speed internet, his own trailer and catered meals.

When he isn't pulling parts, he repairs and cleans soldiers guns for them so they can get extra down time. Anyways, what I am trying to say is he is busy, but he is always on line.

I am just happy for all the Zulu's who are there for us.

THANKS GUYS!
  • Colt SuperColt Super Member Posts: 31,007
    edited November -1
    He's really in Peoria, is 71 years old, and is thinking about someday buying a firearm. He is, however, almost an Eagle Scout.

Oh, yeah - he's really good with PhotoShop.

Sorry to blow your cover, Jacob.

All lies from me.

Doug
    edited November -1
    So pretty much, he's like the rest of us that are "working" at a computer with internet access? One window with GB open, the rest for work.
  • Jacob2008Jacob2008 Member Posts: 19,528 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    He does some kinda missions that only take him into the field at certain times i believe. hell i dont know. im just a flippin idiot. oyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyooyoyoyoyooy
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Jacob2008
    He does some kinda missions that only take him into the field at certain times i believe. hell i dont know. im just a flippin idiot. oyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyooyoyoyoyooy

I see this ending up in somebody's signature as a favorite quote soon.
  • 11BravoCrunchie11BravoCrunchie Member Posts: 33,423 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    My missions are mainly during the day. Since we are 8 hours ahead of Central Standard Time in the US, that puts my non-mission hours right smack dab in the middle of the morning back home.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Zulu7
    My missions are mainly during the day. Since we are 8 hours ahead of Central Standard Time in the US, that puts my non-mission hours right smack dab in the middle of the morning back home.

I figured that part. What about that thing that us normal civilians have grown accustomed to at night; SLEEP? Wouldn't want you to be drowsy during a mission and lose your focus. Your wit is much appreciated on this board.
  • 11BravoCrunchie11BravoCrunchie Member Posts: 33,423 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by callcameron

I figured that part. What about that thing that us normal civilians have grown accustomed to at night; SLEEP? Wouldn't want you to be drowsy during a mission and lose your focus. Your wit is much appreciated on this board.

It's only 5:20 pm right now. I usually don't rack out until around 10 because of mission prep that happens at night, and I wake up between 5 and 6 in the morning. Yeah, it makes for long days, but I get to crash every now and then and sleep until 9 or 10 in the morning.
    edited November -1

It's only 5:20 pm right now. I usually don't rack out until around 10 because of mission prep that happens at night, and I wake up between 5 and 6 in the morning. Yeah, it makes for long days, but I get to crash every now and then and sleep until 9 or 10 in the morning.

Cool. Keep up the good work. And blow something up so some of us can live vicariously though you. Maybe some cool practice range footage posted to youtube is in order. Or possibly an IED being eliminated from long range.
  • Jacob2008Jacob2008 Member Posts: 19,528 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1

Cool. Keep up the good work. And blow something up so some of us can live vicariously though you. Maybe some cool practice range footage posted to youtube is in order. Or possibly an IED being eliminated from long range.
    just make sure whomever is planting it gets wiped out too, mmkay?