In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

KY/Lou

cbxjeffcbxjeff Member Posts: 17,429 ✭✭✭✭
edited March 2012 in General Discussion
Should be a good game. Hard to bet against KY, although IN beat them in Dec or so. Living in Big 10 country, I'm pulling for OSU. How are you guys doing in the office pool. With all the early upsets, my grand-daughter probably could have out-picked me!
It's too late for me, save yourself.

Comments

• Options
    Horney toadHorney toad Member Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Some serious bracket busting this year! I'm rooting for the underdogs today.
  • Options
    CubsloverCubslover Member Posts: 18,601 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    They aren't in Rupp Arena and Pitino is a NCAA Tourney Mastermind.

Louisville will win if their top-ranked defense can upset KYs guards and their Perimeter shooting stays hot. KY has preyed on terrible defenses and they haven't seen a defense ranked above 18th in the nation since Alabama. UoL's record is what it is due to a very strong schedule and the Big East Powerhouse, they are underrated as can be and they are very hot right now.

Go Cards!
    Half of the lives they tell about me aren't true.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    KY was too strong down close to the basket.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Lou did better than I thought they would. Turned out to be a good game. I no longer think that KY is a shoe-in.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Louisville beat themselves. Outrebounded Ky on the Offensive glass big time, yet couldn't make second chance shots. Pitiful offensive showing by UoL. Score should have been the opposite.

No scoring not only means no points, but also no chance to set up their press defense. Something they rely heavily upon.
  • Options
    kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Kentucky was simply the dominant team, and they might well make the championship game look similar.
    What's next?
  • Options
    GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,747 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    And it wasn't even close to their best game...I fear they will win it with ease...which is ok with me as I drew them in the pool.[:)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    mm, after watching the second game, set-up the bar Monday.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Won't be close. The UL/UK game was to decide the NCAA Tourney.

Kansas squeaked out 3 wins this tourney, Purdue, NC State, and now OSU. No way they could have ran with UL and especially not UK.

UK just needs to show up and it's game over.
  • Options
    kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Cubslover G16

Kansas squeaked out 3 wins this tourney, Purdue, NC State, and now OSU. No way they could have ran with UL and especially not UK.

I have to agree with you, unless they simply have a bad game, which is highly unlikely.
    What's next?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Yes, cubs, game #1 was the game. I was disappointed in game #2 since I'm a big 10 guy. I'm glad that I don't bet big bucks on this stuff!
  • Options
    GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,747 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I had a lock until Ohio State lost ,,as I had both,,,,now Kentucky must win or,,,its dire most dire.............[B)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by kimi
    quote:Originally posted by Cubslover G16

I have to agree with you, unless they simply have a bad game, which is highly unlikely.

I agree, KY should win easily. But I hope for a good game.