In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Caution, Health care and illegals,Dmnd if we do,

WCIWCI Member Posts: 1,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2009 in General Discussion
If the National Health Care will not cover illegals. My question is will hospitals stop treating them? You and I both know they will because they have too. And we will continue paying this service until something is done. Therefore National health care really will not do much good as Dr's will continue to inflate their prices as they have too to cover the ever increasing expense of illegal aliens who come here to drop their babies by the bushel.

I am not suggesting that hospitals turn away anyone in dire need of medical attention. I am suggesting upon the stability of the patient they be taken back to the border, baby in hand and with the best translator available given instructions in how they will be terminally dealt with upon their illegal return.

What else could we do? Look at un employment, health care, education. These people did not single handed destroyed all of these but they have added to the decline and detriment of society as a whole and will continue to do so.

I know there are some here with more liberal views of our southern neighbors and I urge you before defending them take a trip to their land and go off the beaten path. into the heart of their land and see for your self the landfill they call home where it is acceptable to throw your trash in the streets. That is what they are doing here.

Comments

• Options
    GotteskriegerGotteskrieger Member Posts: 3,170 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    You'll get no argument from me. I'm all for rounding them up lock, stock and barrel and shipping them back. Come over again and they do hard time, that is if they can make it through the machine gun fire on the border and no I ain't trying to be funny.