In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

THINK I AM IN TROUBLE..

2»

Comments

• ruger41ruger41 Member Posts: 14,646 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    This was the first year of the house we are in now so we didn't know what to expect because it's a small subdivision with one way in and out. We had well over 150 kids in all age groups. Very well behaved kids with all of them saying thank you. It was our twins' first Halloween and they were so curious when the doorbell rang and dad went to hand out candy-they would follow me to the door to say hi lol. My wife had them in a bee and a duck costume although they are too little to eat candy. Had The Legend of Sleepy Hollow(Johnny Depp version) playing and was a fun night--had kids coming up til around 8:30pm.
  • 11BravoCrunchie11BravoCrunchie Member Posts: 33,423 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by BlackRoses
    7:40 and no kids yet....what the heck is going on? Even have my white, green blinking eyed skeleton out and no kids...weird..

But whats worse? I bought candy that classic and I dont like this year....ohhhhhhh fudge...

Guess its going to be donated to the shelters..

And the moral of the story is? Always buy candy that you like.
  • Marc1301Marc1301 Member Posts: 31,897 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have never had any here, so I do not buy candy.
    On the other side of the county though, my mother gets large amounts of them.
    "Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here." - William Shatner
  • ATHOMSONATHOMSON Member Posts: 3,399 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    We had a handful and always enjoy seeing the little ones enjoying their childhood.

AT
  • bigoutsidebigoutside Member Posts: 19,443
    edited November -1
    350-400
    Thats been the standard for the last 8 or so years.
    One night only had about 100, it was very cold and during the week.
  • GotteskriegerGotteskrieger Member Posts: 3,170 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Trick or treat was on Thursday the 28 and no one came anyway.