In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

I'm stuffed

skicatskicat Member Posts: 14,431
edited February 2017 in General Discussion
late supper of grass fed sirloin tip steak sliced into medallions, mashed potatoes ,sugar snap peas,green beans, cherry tomatoes, and banana peppers from the garden. For desert some chilled watermelon. All the veggies eaten raw. So tasty!

Comments

• skicatskicat Member Posts: 14,431
    edited November -1
    Just ate at a new Indian restaurant. Deeelicious! Tika chicken masala, tasty pekora, order of fresh cooked garlic nan still warm from the oven. Served with basmati rice and a sweet brown sauce and a tasty mint/cilantro sauce. Washed it down with a mango laati and ice water. Enough food for a second meal in a takeout box in the fridge. I am fortunate to have several really good ethnic restaurants within minutes of my house. Greek,Thai, Italian,Chinese, and now Indian.
  • SperrySperry Member Posts: 5,006 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm sick. Managed to force myself to eat three oranges then have two glasses of orange juice.

What I really wanted tonight was a turkey hoagie. Seeded roll, mayo, sweets, hots, and pickles.

Didn't have the energy to drive up the hill to the Eye-talian place.
  • AzAfshinAzAfshin Member Posts: 2,986 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Love good Indian food. There is a mom and pop place near my house that I frequent whenever I get a chance. My favorite is the chicken tandoori with extra hot vindaloo sauce and the garlic naan.

Need to wipe the drool off my keyboard now.
  • CaptFunCaptFun Member Posts: 16,678 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    One of the guys I usually go to lunch with (that likes different foods) spent a little TOO much time working in india and wont go.

So I don't get as much tandori and naan as I would like.
  • Old-ColtsOld-Colts Member Posts: 22,700 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm stuffed too; we had Crawfish Etouffee tonight, I ate way too much!!!!

If you can't feel the music; it's only pink noise!

• skicatskicat Member Posts: 14,431
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Old-Colts
    I'm stuffed too; we had Crawfish Etouffee tonight, I ate way too much!!!!

Another one of my favorites. Unfortunately I don't know anywhere to get it in MN. Last time I had it was years ago in downtown New Orleans.
  • Old-ColtsOld-Colts Member Posts: 22,700 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by skicat
    quote:Originally posted by Old-Colts
    I'm stuffed too; we had Crawfish Etouffee tonight, I ate way too much!!!!Another one of my favorites. Unfortunately I don't know anywhere to get it in MN. Last time I had it was years ago in downtown New Orleans.Once a year my wife and I host what we call a Cajun Feast for our small group from Church (8-10 couples) that meets every Wednesday evening. I make from scratch Crawfish Etouffee, Shrimp Creole, and Maque Choux. My wife makes Red Beans & Rice and a special French Bread. She's also my Sous Chef! Since this year's Cajun Feast will be in April, we needed to finish off this small frozen container we had left over from last year's event. Damn, it was almost as good as it was last year!!!! [:D]

If you can't feel the music; it's only pink noise!