In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Elizabeth Warren for president?

Comments

• Options
    hunter86004hunter86004 Member Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I didn't think anyone could be worse than Hillary Clinton but I was mistaken. News story says Obama with endorse Warren to succeed him. This woman has built her career on lying about being an American Indian. She used this claim to get college scholarships, run for office, etc. But every Indian tribe has said they never heard of her and her claims are lies.

Obama says Hillery wouldn't continue his policies like Warren would. If THAT isn't enough to scare sane people away from that with I don't know what would.
  • Options
    Ricci WrightRicci Wright Member Posts: 8,260 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well buckle up buddy cause you ain't seen nothing yet.It's gonna be a freak show concerning the democrap candy dates running for prez this time.We will need to keep our wits about us and make sure our sense of humor is tuned up. I heard today that Mikey Obama just knocked off Hillary as the most popular woman in the US. Would you believe Hillary has held that title for something like 16 years?? Who the heck had before Hillary, Lizzy Borden??
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    ought to be a heads up battle between lie-a-watha and AOC (the new liberal clueless wonder)....and the obummers preaching at their new chitcago changing history edifice....come see the new MOSES who led the USA out of the dark ages...how his programs saved America from financial collapse and he solved all the mid east problems and held Putin and NK Tubby at bay ..gag...when warmer weather comes he will march down to the lake and walk on water ....barefoot
  • Options
    select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    savage170savage170 Member Posts: 37,453 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Here is her voters
    fKuBKF1l.jpg
  • Options
    35 Whelen35 Whelen Member Posts: 14,310 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    46548034491_b0ddab1f0f.jpg

46496159752_c8c9b8e049.jpg
    An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it.
  • Options
    84Bravo184Bravo1 Member Posts: 11,109
    edited November -1
    If that is the best they can come up with. [:D]
  • Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,780 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Don't be surprised at all If MRS Bill Clinton runs again. She has already said she is considering it. Whether she gets the nomination is to be determined.
  • Options
    Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,555 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have heard reports of apx two dozen wanting to run for pres from th edems parts from far left to the old standby
    I can only hope the republicans can pull another one out of the * by getting off theirs and voting
    use the same voter roundup as the dems if your dead or just waiting on your welfare hand carry a pre printed ballots just make your mark
  • Options
    TooBigTooBig Member Posts: 28,560 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I wonder if she will pay back all the college money she got claiming she was part American Indian. Just democrap BS[:(][xx(][V][:(!]
  • Options
    droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Ditch-Runner
    I have heard reports of apx two dozen wanting to run for pres from th edems parts from far left to the old standby
    I can only hope the republicans can pull another one out of the * by getting off theirs and voting
    use the same voter roundup as the dems if your dead or just waiting on your welfare hand carry a pre printed ballots just make your mark
    The Dems took quite a few CLOSE races in California by Vote Harvesting. Something I'd never heard about until after it happened.

Doubt one Republican running for a Republican Seat in california knew what hit them till it was all over.

Where it's legal (Not in Texas) people need to organize and get those votes or keep them out of the hands of the Democrats. Not sure how it works but Vote Harvesting may have swung the house seats in 2018.
  • Options
    jerrywh818jerrywh818 Member Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The one that actually worries me is Blumberg.
  • Options
    allen griggsallen griggs Member Posts: 35,234 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    She blew it with that stupid DNA announcement, but, she is too full of herself to realize that she blew it.

She is running, along with Spartacus Booker, Uncle Joe, Crazy Bernie and all the rest. It will be a great show to see! And I bet Hillary will run also.

Bad news for Hillary. I was talking to my sister in law at Christmas, she is a Lib, and Hillary voter. I asked her what about Hillary for 2020. She said "NO!"
    Kathleen has realized that Hillary is a bad candidate. But, she is too self absorbed to realize that she is a bad candidate. I bet she will run.
  • Options
    DocDoc Member Posts: 13,899 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    She has lied and cheated her way to wealth in academics and politics. The fake Indian wants to be the fake president. I count at least 20 names so far on the communist Democrat side. I hope those anti_American morons tear each other apart in the primary. I doubt the fix will be in like in was for Hillary in 2016.
    ....................................................................................................
    Too old to live...too young to die...
  • Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,780 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by allen griggs
    She blew it with that stupid DNA announcement, but, she is too full of herself to realize that she blew it.

She is running, along with Spartacus Booker, Uncle Joe, Crazy Bernie and all the rest. It will be a great show to see! And I bet Hillary will run also.

Bad news for Hillary. I was talking to my sister in law at Christmas, she is a Lib, and Hillary voter. I asked her what about Hillary for 2020. She said "NO!"
    Kathleen has realized that Hillary is a bad candidate. But, she is too self absorbed to realize that she is a bad candidate. I bet she will run.

Many have acknowledged this little factoid.
    The Clintons are totally surrounded by sycophants and yes men. The media worships them and every news is always positive. As a result, Hillary thinks the whole world is in love with her. She undoubtedly believes the election was stolen from her.

Imagine living in a one dimensional world where all one hears about themselves is positive. Such is Hillary's world. She is also affected with a narcissist personality disorder. Most certainly she will run.
  • Options
    Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Like Doc said she has lied her whole life.

Everything about her is a lie, her whole academic carreer was based on her being an Indian. She is a fraud.................

But then so was barry sotero[V]
    RLTW

• Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    but the college covered her squaw dress saying she did nothing wrong ?????..... can't blame us ????
  • Options
    Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,275 ******
    edited November -1
    There is as much chances she is Native American as there is she will be president of America.
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options
    steve45steve45 Member Posts: 2,937 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Huffington post ran an article about pelosi today that made me think she would run. Her daughters quote about her mother was "your going to see something magical that you've not seen before". How about a massive loss of my rights? That would be "magical" to a dem.
  • Options
    DresserDanDresserDan Member Posts: 78 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    It will be funny to watch them back stab and cut throat each other. And then they will all kiss and go on.
  • Options
    DresserDanDresserDan Member Posts: 78 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    It will be funny to watch them back stab and cut throat each other. And then they will all kiss and go on.
  • Options
    GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,747 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by steve45
    Huffington post ran an article about pelosi today that made me think she would run. Her daughters quote about her mother was "your going to see something magical that you've not seen before". How about a massive loss of my rights? That would be "magical" to a dem.

Yea, no kidding. Peeloser doesn't even know where he is at most of the time and I AM SERIOUS. BUT look at the others "in the hunt." Corey Booker, Squaw, Hilly, good God, what a friggen joke.
  • Options
    jerrywh818jerrywh818 Member Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Michael Boomberg isn't a joke.. He is big trouble
  • Options
    ruger41ruger41 Member Posts: 14,647 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Saw an article by Ann Coulter who believes Trump will cave to the Democrats on this shutdown and the next President will be Kamala Harris [xx(]
  • Options
    11b6r11b6r Member Posts: 16,588 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Kamala could have a shot at it. Pelosi is older than Bernie Sanders- she will be 79 in March, Sanders just turned 77. Incidentally, they are turning on him now- charge of sexism. Hilary is 71.

Trump was 70 at time of inauguration. He beat Reagan by 1 year (as oldest when elected)
  • Options
    ruger41ruger41 Member Posts: 14,647 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I believe Kamala will run..as may Governor Gavin Newsome. Wildcards will be Corey Booker and Beto O?Rourke. A Hail Mary will be Bloomberg( he is hated outside NYC by most people). And a real long shot will be Clinton again. I don?t think Warren has a shot at winning.
  • Options
    allen griggsallen griggs Member Posts: 35,234 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I am at the wheel of the big truck 14 hours a day. So I listen to a lot of Sirius. I always listen to some Lib/Progressive got to keep up with the fruits and nuts on the Other Side.

So tonight at 9, caught the start of Rachel Maddow. Now normally I can't listen to this arrogant entity for more that 20 seconds, but I did catch that Senator Warren would be her guest.

So I kept flipping back I just can't stand much of the Madow creature, I have heard her called a "smirking elf."

So I did listen to most of the Pocahontas interview lasted 15 minutes.
    Rachel: "You won your last election by 24 points! You could be elected Senator forever from Massachusetts. Why would you take the big risk of running for President?"

Pocahontas: "Rachel it is not for me. It is for the American people."

Like she is the only Saviour for our country in these times. What a selfless patriot! She is only thinking of what is good for the people!

Most of the interview was like that I had to bear down to not vomit listening to 15 minutes of this BS.

Warren did make one remark that I agreed with, she said that she completely agreed with Trump's decision to get out of Syria and she said we should get out of Iraq and Afghanistan as well.
  • Options
    shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Their primary will be who can sprint to full Communism the quickest....free everything, and take all guns....
  • Options
    wpagewpage Member Posts: 10,204 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Elizabeth Warren is her own worst enemy and will self destruct. It will be fun to watch the candidates tear each other up like democrats do.
  • Options
    mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Considering the run he had in Texas I think Beto O whats his name has a better chance than some of the others. Remember it has nothing to do with qualifications or purpose and everything to do with winning the popularity contest.

That said the Black guy may be the next Obummer.
    Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!