In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

these guys didn't stand either----FIRE EM

discusdaddiscusdad Member Posts: 11,418 ✭✭✭✭
edited August 2016 in General Discussion

Comments

• mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Voters are as bad as fans
    Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!
  • AzAfshinAzAfshin Member Posts: 2,986 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    But these poor guys can't stand up. The weight of the money they've stolen from us weighs them down too much.
  • GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,737 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    What a bunch of sorry sacks of dung.. Pizzes me off,,"they care" /[|)][xx(][:(!]
  • TooBigTooBig Member Posts: 28,560 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    But they still take the taxpayers money and I hope they get voted out
  • mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I don't have to agree with everything this country does to show my respect for those who gave so much so I could live free.

When the Nation Anthem is played I also put my hand over my heart and I think about the great people this nation has lost.

If Colin Dickernick wants to sit through it that is fine I don't correct the morons who talk through it on their cell phones either. The men who died protecting this country died so that Dickernick and the others could express their Shidiot positions.

I do however intend to turn off the TV in any game that idiot is playing in.

His current sponsors are Apple, NIKE, Beats by DR Dre and Muscle Pharm Those folks should feel financial results of supporting a shidiot too.

PS I don't buy any Apple products,wear Nike shoes or gear, have no clue what a Muscle Pharm product is and sure as heck won't be buying any Dr. Dre Beats stuff so I boycotted all his sponsors by default.
    Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!