In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

getting Hammered

n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
edited March 2011 in General Discussion
Again, Lightening, thunder, and a gully washer rain, this has got to slow down here. [:0] Every day for the last 5 days. Next 5 days calling for the same..70 percent chance of thunderstorms..[xx(]

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    Two days of lightning, thunder and torrential downpour here on the west coast of Florida.. Looking out the window I can barely see my neighbors house, however he does have a new swimming pool in his yard.[:0]
  • Options
    m88.358winm88.358win Member Posts: 7,272 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It was like that out here in northern ca last week. Going to be 80 out here today.

[8D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Sure messes up my skeet shooting[:(][:(][:(]
  • Options
    OakieOakie Member Posts: 40,519 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Where on the west coast. My parent have a place in sanibel island florida.
  • Options
    RogueStatesmanRogueStatesman Member Posts: 5,760
    edited November -1
    Thought you were getting drunk![8D][;)]

"getting Hammered"

[:)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    We arent far from Tarpon Springs. A little further north..
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Getting Drunk == Snockered..[:o)] Besides I dont have a drinking problem, I drink, I get drunk, I fall down,, NO Problem![;)][:o)][:o)]
  • Options
    MaaloxMaalox Member Posts: 5,160 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    We live South of Tampa and the storms are just to our north. Not sure if weare going to get hit by the bad stuff or if it is going to miss us. News is reporting a Tornado in the Brandon area.
    Regards, MAALOX
  • Options
    gjshawgjshaw Member Posts: 14,697 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    We have some bad stuff hitting us. Limbs down around us.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gjshaw
    We have some bad stuff hitting us. Limbs down around us.

Hope you are clear of the damage.
    Regards, MAALOX
  • Options
    Marc1301Marc1301 Member Posts: 31,897 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Been raining here on and off all day.
    No damage thankfully, but very early AM there was a nice light show that was free of charge.
    "Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here." - William Shatner
  • Options
    edited November -1
    We seem to have the worst weather of the day (so far) going on now. This is a very slow moving front and we have had a bunch of rain today. All the drainage ditches are full and still rising.

And now the light show is starting which means the dog is scared to death [;)]

About 3 feet of water in the ditch now

e3ec92a6.jpg

a1e347ed.jpg
    Regards, MAALOX
  • Options
    Marc1301Marc1301 Member Posts: 31,897 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Maalox,.....you probably won't have anything major if it's like here earlier.

Spotty tornado warnings, but other than that simply a lot of rain from last night to just a bit ago.

As of now it is simply dark and wet with a slow drizzle. The front has stalled, so no nice cool weather I'm afraid![;)]

Hope you and the wonderful wife are doing well!
    "Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here." - William Shatner
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Marc..

You may not have had "anything major" but we had roofs ripped off, buildings collapse, planes flipped over (lakeland) hail, high winds, power outages etc...

Its on the news,...either tampabay10 or 9...

BR, not classic
  • Options
    reloader44magreloader44mag Member Posts: 18,783 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Our rain came ALL winter...but never left until the last few weeks...flooding all over the place