In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

I don't understand

crash2usafcrash2usaf Member Posts: 4,094
edited March 2008 in General Discussion
I am a slavering gun nut, but yet I say kindly that is inappropriate, how would you like me to refer to you as a liberal Pigdog, I get poofed?

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    why ammo is soo high priced. Over a dollar a round for .223 fmj seems a LOT to high, ten years ago (or less) I bought mil ammo for six cents a piece. Supply and demand? Ken
  • Options
    edited November -1
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Why anyone would buy a gun they can't afford. I like guns as much as anyone but would never buy one I couldn't afford. If you have to put it on layaway then you can't afford it. If you have to let a bill go unpaid to buy a gun then you can't afford it. If your children and wife have any needs what so ever and you go out and buy a gun then you can't afford it. I see a few people on here doing these things and it is beyond my comprehension.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    a topic gets locked, then someone opens a new thread about the locked topic, then it goes p o o f, then everyone gets in an uproar for the p o o f
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I generally post any contribution I have on the GD forum. Recently, I've had several posts moved. One to the Gun Rights and Constitutional Law forum, where I assume it was sent to die and not be read. ( must have offended a Microsoft fan-- there was nothing concerning constitutional law) The other was sent to Politics, a forum I never frequent.

Now I notice that it has been made a "sticky". It was hardly remarkable, other than I said that my Senator was considered not real bright, which I thought was common knowledge.

What goes?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Hasan had tried to plead guilty, but military law requires a not-guilty plea in death penalty cases. That failed effort was among numerous requests that delayed the trial for years. A fight over his beard, which violates military regulations, led to a stay shortly before his trial was expected to begin last year and the eventual replacement of the judge.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Some things about the sniper case just don't make sense to me. First off, I read a report that said that they had drilled two holes each the diameter of a coke can in the trunk of the car to shoot from. That doesn't make for very easy target acquisition, in fact it would make it very difficult to see through a scope. Secondly they said they recovered a tripod used with the Bushmaster. To the best of my knowledge there is no tripod available for that model. They also claim the man is a muslim. The sniper was using tarot cards. No muslim can use tarot cards as it is strictly prohibited by the koran to use any form of divination. All muslims know this and to use something like that is a direct violation of their faith. Am I missing something here or could the police have the wrong men?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    This was on the liberal forum BTW, a few of us jumped the fence for some lively discussion, think I am done with it now.... They tend to get a little irrational when pesky things like the truth get pointed out[:D]
  • Options
    redneckandyredneckandy Member Posts: 9,686 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Because you don't agree with them. Some people live in their own little world where nothing else matters but what they think. And with the internet they can form a little club where everybody has to follow their rules, or else they get "poofed".
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Well their little poof queens can kiss my furry right cheek, at least the moderators here are a little more tolerant of disagreements....

They get plain nasty too
  • Options
    reloader44magreloader44mag Member Posts: 18,783 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Just try not to drool on your key board.[;)]