In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Nunn

Comments

• OJMayoOJMayo Member Posts: 704 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You been out today?

Just wondering because when I post an innocent set of pictures meant for nothing other than some simple viewing enjoyment and my post gets locked, Hairy goes off on another of his political rambling because of it and it doesn't get locked.

Hairy needs to be sent to the political forum again.

"Girls often say it's not the size of the boat, and it's the motion of the ocean, well I'll tell you this it takes a hell of a long time to get to England on a row boat"
    "Marrying for sex is like taking a plane ride for peanuts"
    -Jeff Foxworthy
    edited November -1
    Did you get it all worked out?

A simple yes or no, no need for details.

JuJu(inquiring minds)
    edited November -1
    Got the scope yesterday. Looks awesome on the Savage. Thanks!
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by nunn
    I got in a little collision the other day, my Crown Vic VS a Ford Focus. Crown Vic will need one new front fender and one new tie rod end. Focus is gone, total, fini, kaput, not good for anything anymore.

anyone get hurt?
    edited November -1
    It was not that funny! Don
    edited November -1
    Yeah I did.
    Just never know who is watching and lurking over here.
    edited November -1
    I have to say, Good work with the new forums.
    edited November -1
    step away from the button

that's cheating [;)]
    edited November -1
    I guess you are able to flush again. Don
    edited November -1
    You should have let it run. That thread had more support for LEO's than any I have seen in a very long time.
    edited November -1
    I'm just curious why the long post was locked. I couldn't find any guidelines violated?
    edited November -1
    Just checking in with you to see how you're feeling after your operation. Is your recovery going as expected? Are you able to do a lot more things now?

I'm just concerned about you, and I'm sure most of us are here...
    edited November -1
    I must have stepped over the line with my post about the suspect wife! I'm sorry if it offended anyone but I still think the joke is funny!! My first "POOF" after 1100+ posts!! I can deal with it! GHD
    edited November -1
    Around here they would charge a pawn broker with fencing stolen goods and jerk his business license right away. They don't really like them much to start with. Big Daddy

my heros have always been cowboys,they still are it seems
    edited November -1
    how about some tips on takeing pics?
    just looked threw your auctions and the pictures were so sharp and clear.
    I have a sony mavica and wanted to take pics of my guns for insurance
    but I am not haveing the same luck with my pics
    what kind of lighting and camera are you useing?
    are you useing a telaphoto lens for the closeups
    any tips will be nice
    thanks

Lt. snarlgard RRG
    SMILE...MAKE EM WONDER WHAT YOUR UP TO
    edited November -1
    Nunn, give us a run down about how you are doing and also each of your family members too. I hope everyone is doing well and send you our best.
    edited November -1
    Could you enlighten a new member. Just what is the Secret Society of Suave Smoking Jacket? Or will you have to kill me. "Honestly curious" not looking to get my head bit off.
    I eat my road kill!!
    edited November -1
    edited November -1
    Posted - 06/15/2008 : 12:16:02 AM

quote:
    works both ways, i haven't seen any blacks complain here all day

So, one should remain silent unless it is his ox being gored? I think not. I take offense at racist remarks, not because I am black, but because they are wrong and don't belong here.

I didn't see the remarks in question, but if SaxonPig thought they were inappropriate for this forum and deleted them, that is good enough for me, and it should be good enough for you.
    __________________________________________________]

my heAd is bowed in respect. What you say is full of virtue and honor.

quickmajik
    edited November -1
    Nice Jab. Way to post to a locked thread. I have only been travelling the past 4 years. My children are 14,15,16,17 and 8. You have a personal beef with me, or is it just more hypocrisy from you?

You doubt my living style, why don't you come over for a visit. You think my children would behave in such a manner, it shows what you know.

I never claimed to be perfect, but I can tell you that when it comes to my kids I did that much right in my life. I didn't get divored, and married, and divorced, and married. I have been married once. My children have known nothing but stability in their life. You want to insult me for that, so be it.
    edited November -1
    Nunn,
    I wanted to publicly commend you for posting all those items for the widow lady. I'm about to list five handguns for sale and I know how long it takes to photo, sort, upload and describe just five items-
    you spent several hours of your time. You're a good guy.

You give but little when you give of your possessions.
    It is when you give of yourself that you truly give.
    (Kahll Gibram, from The Prophet)
    edited November -1
    Have you taken Dawnie a cruise in the Caddy yet?
    edited November -1
    Found the Stromberg 97 coffee cup

ya want it?
    edited November -1
    Last I heard, your boy was having some hard times. Did everything turn out okay?

Stay safe!!The "ONLY" bad thing about owning "A GUN" is....not owning two or more!
    edited November -1
    Thanks....you're a good man![:)]

[:o)]

The "ONLY" bad thing about owning "A GUN" is...not owning two or more!
    edited November -1
    Nunn,

I left you a post on the wanted to buy forum under the topic Wanted by Jumptrap.

I would like your opinion on it to see if I was in line with my thinking. Thanks.

bullelk
    edited November -1
    Have you and Dawnie had and opportunity to talk with some that has survived an aneurysm, And if not would you like to. Like I said I have an old girlfriend that suffered one. And if you would like me to put you in touch with her, I'll ask her if it's o.k.. I'm sure she would be thrilled to talk with you about her experience..And what she did to recover from it...
    edited November -1
    Here you go. I found one for you.
    [img][/img]burning.jpg
    edited November -1
    Your post made me remember when i was in my teens i could take a bra off with 2 fingers. I was really good at it.

I had been with this girls a few times and she decided to throw me a curve ball.

We were parking and i went to remove her bra and there was no hooks. After about a minute or so she busted out laughing.

That was my first time seeing a bra hook in the front. She said she bought that especially so she could mess with me.[:)]
    edited November -1
    How are you doing after your surgery?
    Are you regaining your strength?

Haven't heard from you since you posted thanking everybody for their concern, and I'm still concerned. As I'm sure everybody else is too

BTT
    edited November -1
    Y did u take me down on my postup by Gene B "whats wrong with me"?
    ibtrukn
    edited November -1
    I promised to send your son in the militaryan autographed copy of my book HELL AND HIGHWATER ON HINKLE CREEK if you would supply me with an address. Please email me his address and I Will do just that. I know that he will get several chuckles out of it. THANKS Patrick
    edited November -1
    I need to send you an email from my regular account, but my internet is so bogged down this time of the night that Hotmail won't work. Any chance you have MSN or Yahoo messenger?
    edited November -1
    quote:How about if someone posts a picture of someone wiping his butt on an American flag, or a copy of the U.S. Constitution?
    Nunn are you referring to congress/politicians here?

Sorry I couldn't help it but that's the first thing that came to mind when I read this...seriously.
    I'm sure you can understand. [8D]
    edited November -1
    Go back to bed, you woke up cranky! Don
    edited November -1
    Is that your infrared digilight listed?
    edited November -1
    The Paris, Tx. gunshow is this coming Sat. and Sun.[:)]
    edited November -1
    While I appreciate the humor you had in locking the post with your "MESSAGE", I was enjoying the banter over there.[:(]
    edited November -1
    If you could email me at wittum@hotmail.com, it would be greatly apreciated. Thanks alot...Wittum
    edited November -1
    still thinking about windows for your house?
    if so pick up a copy of The family handyman there is a good artical
    all about windows.alot of useful info there.they have a web site but it hasn't changed to the new month yet.

chris