In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Nunn

Comments

• Options
    OJMayoOJMayo Member Posts: 704 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sorry about that,you posted a good read.
    Can I copy it?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thank goodness its Friday[^]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    do you hide behind a bush here[;)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    You have email.

Thanks, I see you've taken care of it. Well done!
  • Options
    edited November -1
  • Options
    edited November -1
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Saw some moving people in Hugo today moving a OHP that lives across the street from my Mom. They had Wolfe City ,Tx. on the door. Red Dodge Dually. Just wondered if you knew them. Looked like they were doing a good job.

Ding-a-ling
    Some people get up and say"Good Morning Lord"

Others get up and say "Good Lord,it's morning.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Earlier this month you asked about a GPS unit for your mom. Have you checked any out and gotten her one? I may give myself one this year and need it simple as can be, easy to read and all that stuff. I need something I can use in a large town, say Memphis, that will get me to the yard and estate sales! Thanks , Tom
  • Options
    edited November -1
    You stated that you would unlock this thread when someone posted an link to the news article...link to thread follows

http://forums.gunbroker.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=360823

Link to news article follows

http://www.katc.com/global/story.asp?s=9883638
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I don't have a dog in that fight, but it looked to me a lot like you pokin' the bear. Just sayin'.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Ever seen a Ringneck snake in our part of the world? Gray body with a darker head, an orange ring around the neck and a solid orange belly.

Spotted one today and had to look it up to even know what kind it was.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I know you're going through alot right now but we need you. The Trolls are rising.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    have you heard from your son yet? [?]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    you have e mail lock that
  • Options
    edited November -1
    IF HE IS NOT AFRICAN AMERICAN as (i think i heard him call himself, could be wrong) TELL ME WHAT RACE HE IS. SO I CAN GET IT STRAIGHT
  • Options
    edited November -1
    David--my joke re: shipwrecked was poofed (couldn't say I didn't expect it) but did you at least smile when you did it? [:o)]

It's not what you know that gets you in trouble, it's what you know that just ain't so!
    Resident Pyrrhonist
  • Options
    edited November -1
  • Options
    edited November -1
    you have reply to your reply E-mail from me
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Apparently, the question has been asked and answered. I think...maybe...[:0]That gave me a good laugh to start the day, David, thanks.[:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    A while back you were trying to I.D. an approximately 2" dia cylindrical grenade.
    There is such an animal in an old Stoeger catalog (1940) reprint.
    It was for police use and contained either sickening gas or tear gas.
    It had the conventional grenade fuze.
    I suspect the charge was dumped and the integral, fuze/blasting cap screwed back in.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    There is a moderator here who is getting out of control. I will not mention a name since ECC will probably delete this thread before you see it.

If it is deleted, I will PM you with same info.

I don't mind being deleted but SELECTIVE deleting is starting to piss me off.

I think we talked about this LONG, LONG ago. About those who say they are christians but prove to be otherwise. We have a mod who in on the god squad only when it benefits him.

That is my opinion anyway.

ECC, let this stay up long enough for NUNN to see it. HUH?

And NUNN, you can do anything you want to with it. Tom
  • Options
    edited November -1
    OK David, why don't you just show me?? I believe I know how to search and I just don't see it. Please show nme where it is???
  • Options
    edited November -1
    What was the final outcome on your friend (I think it was) that was having legal issues a while back and was headed to trial IIRC. Did you ever post an update, or is it still hanging in the system ?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    You cheated[;)][:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    What normally happens to the guns that get taken out of a house where someone is growing pot?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Some people just want to argue, no matter what the subject.

Don't fall into their trap. You know this, but I could see you kinda' wanting to on another thread.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Holy smokes David, I had to hire eight guys to get the mag you sent me unwrapped[;)][:D][:D][:D] That was super quick shipping and I cannot thank you enough for the great deal on the mag. Kudo's Oakie.

David, Also keep an eye out for any S&W model 41, 22 magazines. I need a few extra's for the pistol league.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    thanks for re-writing all of my posts with your version of whats "proper". you should quit being a cop and try your hand at publishing or book editing. or maybe seek employment with some communist regime as an "information director" to shield the people from "improper" material.

** i am not citizinging you, i am thanking you :)
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Well thanks for letting it run as long as ya did. I kept hoping folks would get their fill and move on. Oh well.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    You have mail.
    You may or may not be interested.
    mijelo
    Resent
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Nunn.
    I would like to thank you for reinstating BigT's posting privledges. By this act you have earned my respect.
    TOOLS

General TOOLS RRG

Don't go blaming the beer. Hank Hill

So much Ice, So much Beer. So little time. Shooter4

I don't have an anger problem. I have an idiot problem. Hank Hill

When I was a child, I thought as a child. But now that I am grown, I just wish I could act like a child and get away with it.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    10,000 is just around the corner.

Anything you want to say to commemorate the monumental post?

Ben

00tinybuck.gif
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Got the gun locks I purchased from you today. Great quality, I really like the cable lock

Thanks again, Now all my guns are locked up!

Jacob
  • Options
    edited November -1
    payment sent usps priorty mail 1215.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    thank you for stopping the trolling for trouble[;)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Have you been visiting Calf.??

CATHEDRAL CITY, Calif. -- An investigation into a Cathedral City police officer who police said took off his clothes and jumped into a pool with two women while answering a noise complaint call has resulted in charges filed against the officer, said Riverside District Attorney Rod Pacheco.

John Fox Jr., 37, faces multiple felony and misdemeanor charges, including assault under the color of authority.

The alleged incident happened at 2 a.m. on Sept. 29 when a homeowner claimed Fox knocked on his door responding to a neighbor's complaint about noise. He told News Channel 3 the officer proceeded to the back yard where the officer took off his uniform and jumped into the pool with his two female friends.

The women claim the officer started touching them before the homeowner called 911. That's when, they said, Fox got out of the pool, put his clothes back on and left.

The Cathedral City Police said this is a stain on the department, and it will take some time to cleanup.

When asked if Fox has explained what he was thinking the night of the incident, Lt. Chuck Robinson with the Cathedral City Police Department said, "I don't know what he has or hasn't said to the district attorney's office regarding this case or if he's even made a statement."

Robinson said he can't comment on personnel matters or disclose if Fox has any prior cases of misconduct.

Fox has been placed on paid administrative leave, pending the completion of an internal investigation.

"Police officers are a public trust," Robinson said. "The community has an expectation of how you're going to behave and how you're going to conduct yourself, and when you do something to besmirch the image of the police officer and the uniform itself it's disheartening.

"You work so hard to build that trust up with the community," said Robinson. "When something like this happens, you just know that you let your community down."

Fox has not been arrested, but he is scheduled to appear in court on Monday morning in Indio for arraignment.

If required to go to jail, his bail will be set at $50,000, according to the district attorney's office.

Previous Stories:
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Hunn, how are you and your family doing? Are you healed up from your fray with the kid at jail? Hope so.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    David, look around and see if you have a mags for a S&W model 41 22lr. I need some of those too for the pistol league. Oakie
  • Options
    edited November -1
    A few months ago you auctioned off a bunch of Remington 870 riot gun barrels. If you should come accross more of them, I'd like a heads up on any with the early style rifle sights. My dad's 870 is sitting in my safe. Unfortunately I don't have any use for it's 30" full choke barrel. With a 18 or 20 incher it might make a decent deer gun.

Woods

"To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."
    George Mason
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Drove though Nunn Colorado Yesterday... You sure are popular around the nunn elavator, nunn gas, everywhere I looked it was nunn this and nunn that.