In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Verified Member

CapnMidnightCapnMidnight Member Posts: 8,520
edited July 2011 in General Discussion
Can anyone become a verified member I am a private seller but just wondering if anyone can

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    Would someone please post the link to get the Verified Member check beside my name on my auctions. I missed it last week.
    Thanks
    W.D
  • Options
    MVPMVP Member Posts: 25,074
    edited November -1
    I just opened a support issue and asked them for the link. They answered with the link.
    Other tha that I don't know where to get the link.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I'm not having any luck.
    W.D.
  • Options
    COLTCOLT Member Posts: 12,637 ******
    edited November -1
    ...Just left click the check mark "Verified Member" icon in any auction and you can go from there...[;)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    That takes me to my account, that says I'm registered and verified. I can't seem to get anywhere after that, support doesn't have an icon for that subject.[xx(]
    W.D.
  • Options
    COLTCOLT Member Posts: 12,637 ******
    edited November -1
    ...Been awhile since I did that, thought it took you to a link..WRONG..[:D]

Just open a support issue and give them your approval for the charge and to go ahead with the verification process.

A support issue might take 24hrs or so to be answered, but you'll get an email notification that your issue has been logged almost immediately, but usually handled within a few hours...[;)]
  • Options
    MVPMVP Member Posts: 25,074
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by CapnMidnight
    That takes me to my account, that says I'm registered and verified. I can't seem to get anywhere after that, support doesn't have an icon for that subject.[xx(]
    W.D.

I opened a support issue with the for registration.
    When I asked this same question a month or so ago, Captnfun told me to open a support issue under registration.
    I did that and they helped me get it squared away.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I'm still having a strugle with this. I tried the registration thing and it wouldn't accept my password or number.[:(]
    WD