In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Vengansexual??? More Idiots

slipgateslipgate Member Posts: 12,741
edited July 2007 in General Discussion
You'd think she'd (click link) take anyone she could get.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/AAMB4/aamsz=300x44_MULTILINK/4147483a6009.html

No sex, please, you're a carnivore.

A new phenomenon in New Zealand is taking the idea of you are what you eat to the extreme.

Vegansexuals are people who do not eat any meat or animal products, and who choose not to be sexually intimate with non-vegan partners whose bodies, they say, are made up of dead animals.

The co-director of the New Zealand Centre for Human and Animal Studies at Canterbury University, Annie Potts, said she coined the term after doing research on the lives of "cruelty-free consumers".

Cruelty-Free Consumption in New Zealand: A National Report on the Perspectives and Experiences of Vegetarians and other Ethical Consumers asked 157 people nationwide about everything from battery chickens to sexual preferences.

Many female respondents described being attracted to people who ate meat, but said they did not want to have sex with meat-eaters because their bodies were made up of animal carcasses.

"It's a whole new thing - I have not come across it before," said Potts.

One vegan respondent from Christchurch said: "I believe we are what we consume, so I really struggle with * fluids, especially sexually."

Another Christchurch vegan said she found non-vegans attractive, but would not want to be physically close to them.

"I would not want to be intimate with someone whose body is literally made up from the bodies of others who have died for their sustenance," she said.

Christchurch vegan Nichola Kriek has been married to her vegan husband, Hans, for nine years.

She would not describe herself as vegansexual, but said it would definitely be a preference.

She could understand people not wanting to get too close to non-vegan or non-vegetarians.

"When you are vegan or vegetarian, you are very aware that when people eat a meaty diet, they are kind of a graveyard for animals," she said.

Comments

• Options
    Colonel PlinkColonel Plink Member Posts: 16,460
    edited November -1
    That's fine. Soon they'll have their own little enclaves, with bunches of little six-toed, drooling simps for children.

Let 'em inbreed. We need cheap labor.
  • Options
    zipperzapzipperzap Member Posts: 25,057
    edited November -1
    That's what happens when you've got a zillion sheep around!
    [}:)][:D][}:)][}:)]
  • Options
    CutiegirlracingCutiegirlracing Member Posts: 2,595 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Looking at their photo, I don't think I'd want to have sex with someone who is made up of rotten vegetables. If you use their logic than they are just nothing more than a compose pile.
  • Options
    LaidbackDanLaidbackDan Member Posts: 13,143 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    So it would seem the philosophy is really more of a mental disorder.
  • Options
    He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 50,951 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Oh, I don't know, as long as it, "Sure doesn't taste like tomato juice," I might try once.
  • Options
    bigtirebigtire Member Posts: 24,800
    edited November -1
    Hmmmm....

If she is a true Vegansexual .....

Then she must not swallow.[:D][:D][:D][xx(][:0]
  • Options
    AHansenAHansen Member Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    All i can say is crazy breeds crazy.
  • Options
    ljwrenchljwrench Member Posts: 5,053
    edited November -1
    That's all o.k. I've abstained from sex with vegan's for years.
  • Options
    spryorspryor Member Posts: 9,155
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by LaidbackDan
    So it would seem the philosophy is really more of a mental disorder.
    Definately.
  • Options
    jimbowbyjimbowby Member Posts: 3,496
    edited November -1
    [8D]-If a female is Vegetarian or eats meat, I don't care--

--Just don't smoke !!!

--[xx(][xx(]--JIMBO
  • Options
    spanielsellsspanielsells Member Posts: 12,498
    edited November -1
    LMAO. You know, if you live in New Zealand, and you're female, you don't normally go out of your way to find reasons to NOT have sex unless you want to be celibate. She's married, so she can easily preach all she wants.

In New Zealand, women outnumber men 3:1. Men pretty much have their choice of whoever they want because women are so desperate for a man's attention due to the numbers game.

IMO, this is no different than the retard here in Colorado that keeps suing for father's rights and equality for men. He spends his life badmouthing women and talking like he's above them, and, when you look at him, you understand why he's so angry at women. If I were a woman, I'd not even give the guy the time of day.
  • Options
    KSUmarksmanKSUmarksman Member Posts: 10,705 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I wouldn't date a vegan either much less sleep with one,
    just think of what a PITA any date would be
  • Options
    chollagardenschollagardens Member Posts: 4,614 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    With a little make up the vengansexual female would make a great looking cro magnum woman for a sci fi prehistoric movie.
  • Options
    FWIWFWIW Member Posts: 76 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    So I guess the term eatme.gif isn't in her vocabulary [?]
  • Options
    11BravoCrunchie11BravoCrunchie Member Posts: 33,423 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Cutiegirlracing
    Looking at their photo, I don't think I'd want to have sex with someone who is made up of rotten vegetables. If you use their logic than they are just nothing more than a compose pile.

Want to go out for a burger and fries?
  • Options
    spryorspryor Member Posts: 9,155
    edited November -1
    Who needs men when ya got vegetables..?[;)]
  • Options
    RockatanskyRockatansky Member Posts: 11,175
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by KSUmarksman

wth does this mean?

quote:
    Pita (also called pitta or pita bread or Turkish pide bread) is a round flat wheat bread made with yeast. It is traditional in many Middle Eastern and Mediterranean cuisines and is believed to have originated in Ancient Greece. In some circles, "pita" is interchangeable with naan, as they serve similar functions and are similar in appearance.
  • Options
    KSUmarksmanKSUmarksman Member Posts: 10,705 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by thesneakyrussian

wth does this mean?

quote:
    Pita (also called pitta or pita bread or Turkish pide bread) is a round flat wheat bread made with yeast. It is traditional in many Middle Eastern and Mediterranean cuisines and is believed to have originated in Ancient Greece. In some circles, "pita" is interchangeable with naan, as they serve similar functions and are similar in appearance.

GB acronym:
    Pain
    In
    The
    A**
  • Options
    RockatanskyRockatansky Member Posts: 11,175
    edited November -1
    GB acronym:
    Pain
    In
    The
    A**

ooooh. doh! Well, it's always been "PIA" with the rest of the internet abbreviators and acronymators.
  • Options
    Dakota308Dakota308 Member Posts: 4,162
    edited November -1
    "When you are vegan or vegetarian, you are very aware that when people eat a meaty diet, they are kind of a graveyard for animals," she said.

no you know when people eat meat becausee they DONT look like a graveyard or about to be in one forever[xx(] i have never seen a healthy looking vegetarian who has been a vegetarian for more than a month