In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

This is so true

TooBigTooBig Member Posts: 28,560 ✭✭✭
edited August 2008 in General Discussion

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    THOUGHT FOR THE DAY.... Some people are like
    Slinkies... Not really good for anything, but they
    still bring a smile to your face when you push them
    down a flight of stairs.
  • Options
    ElMuertoMonkeyElMuertoMonkey Member Posts: 12,898
    edited November -1
    "I'm REPUBLICAN because EVERYONE can't be on WELFARE."

Then why do they do their best to put everyone on it?

Republicans had six years to secure the border - and didn't.

Big Business contributes the most to the GOP - and ship our jobs overseas.

And for the past six years the GOP has thrown out so much money that the dollar is at its lowest value since Carter got his mitts on the economy.

A more accurate bumper sticker would be "I'm Republican because I enjoy creating messes for other people to clean up."
  • Options
    edited November -1
    EM what has the Dem party done that your so proud of and what do you think O will do Kiss you. Wise up they only * and whine and for what.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    fshfndr,

You illustrate the problem most conservatives have beautifully: you assume that anyone who isn't in lock-step with the GOP party line is some sort of Obama/Pelosi-worshiping hippy freak.

Learn to think for yourself for once because I'm not going to repeat this twice: just because I hate the conservative hand-wringers of the GOP does not mean I like the crybaby retards of the Democratic party.

If you want the truth, I despise anyone who proudly proclaims the entirety of their sociopolitical beliefs in one word, whether that word is "conservative" or "liberal."
  • Options
    peabopeabo Member Posts: 3,098
    edited November -1
    EM
    Are you saying that the border was secure up until 6 years ago?

There were no illegals before then?

The Dims let it get out of hand by not doing anything for eight years and now you expect the Republicans to 'clean it up'.
    (Yes, I meant Dims)
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Em and who is O going to tax the Corporations that pay no taxes because they just tax us. Tax big business sounds good but that will break Joe Sixpack and the big boys will just move more jobs off shore rather that spend a dime for O and his ideas. You think China has the taxes on Business that we have and the restrictions we have hell no.

O is and has promised everything to those that earn under 50,000 and who's going to make that up. DUH O is like a fart in a space suit. Just sit on your butt and O will take care of you and the illegals. Great EM I think NOT and what has the Dems done in the last 2 years of control, just ask Nasty Pelosi and Hairless Reid.
  • Options
    RockatanskyRockatansky Member Posts: 11,175
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by ElMuertoMonkey

And for the past six years the GOP has thrown out so much money that the dollar is at its lowest value since Carter got his mitts on the economy.

A more accurate bumper sticker would be "I'm Republican because I enjoy creating messes for other people to clean up."

What does that have anything to do with welfare? You understand that you are using beat up liberal tactic known as "spin"? Are you enjoying having a conversation in that way or do you think that people are too stupid to recognize such a tactic?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by peabo
    EM

The Dims let it get out of hand by not doing anything for eight years and now you expect the Republicans to 'clean it up'.
    (Yes, I meant Dims)
    I'm saying the GOP had six entire years wherein they were the solid majority in Congress and control of the White House.

After 9-11, Bush could have asked for every first born male son in the country and he probably would have gotten them.

But instead of using this unparalelled level of control to fix the problems that have been vexing us as a nation for decades, the GOP blithely spent all of us into near-bankruptcy on pet projects that did nothing to improve the situation.

If you expect the Dems to fix things, that's your problem. But tell me I'm wrong in being disappointed in the GOP for acting just like the Dems.
  • Options
    bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    EM

(Yes, I meant Dims)

Our borders have never been secure; REGAN gave amnesty to millions and the GOP led congress did diddly-squat after they got power in 1992.
  • Options
    peabopeabo Member Posts: 3,098
    edited November -1
    The Dims have had a majority in Congress for the last two years.
    Why haven't they fixed this problem?
    This congress has done nothing!!!
  • Options
    BlueTicBlueTic Member Posts: 4,072
    edited November -1
    Ssssshhhhh - Monkey thinks republicans are in controll of the whole congress. He can't figure out that the Dems put us in the welfare hole and all want amnisty for 18+ million more. [:o)]
  • Options
    0341USMC0341USMC Member Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by BlueTic
    Ssssshhhhh - Monkey thinks republicans are in controll of the whole congress. He can't figure out that the Dems put us in the welfare hole and all want amnisty for 18+ million more. [:o)]

+1 hahahahaha
  • Options
    1911a1-fan1911a1-fan Member Posts: 51,193 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:I'm not going to repeat this twice: just because I hate the conservative hand-wringers of the GOP does not mean I like the crybaby retards of the Democratic party.

i got 20 bucks that says you do[:)]
  • Options
    MossbergboogieMossbergboogie Member Posts: 12,211
    edited November -1
    Like it or not there is a lot of truth in what EM says. Shame on anyone for thinking on political entity carries their ideas to the T. There are many proud people who call themselves republican yet are sold out by their very party offiliate, and live lives of ignorance.
  • Options
    Shansei45Shansei45 Member Posts: 409 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Most of us suffer from ELECTILE DYSFUNCTION. Symptoms are that you can't get excited about ANY of the Presidential Candidates For '08. [:D]

Shansei45
  • Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    EM

(Yes, I meant Dims)
    I'm saying the GOP had six entire years wherein they were the solid majority in Congress and control of the White House.

After 9-11, Bush could have asked for every first born male son in the country and he probably would have gotten them.

But instead of using this unparalelled level of control to fix the problems that have been vexing us as a nation for decades, the GOP blithely spent all of us into near-bankruptcy on pet projects that did nothing to improve the situation.

If you expect the Dems to fix things, that's your problem. But tell me I'm wrong in being disappointed in the GOP for acting just like the Dems.

EMM, you seem to be an independent thinker. We need more independent thinkers. I see nothing to argue with in your post.

I pretty much detest both Democrat and Republican, two wings of America's one Globalist-Collectivist Party.
  • Options
    kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by 1911a1fan
    quote:I'm not going to repeat this twice: just because I hate the conservative hand-wringers of the GOP does not mean I like the crybaby retards of the Democratic party.

i got 20 bucks that says you do[:)]

[:D][:D][:D] I'll take $20.00 of that myself. [:D]
    What's next?
  • Options
    MercuryMercury Member Posts: 7,808 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    EMM is absolutely correct. Both parties are SCREWING US, and you idiots who keep blaming the democrats are no help at all.

Wake the hell UP! The republicans are NOT republicans any more! They are as bad as the democrats. If you keep saying "oh yah? well, the democrats would be worse!" then you are an idiot. BOTH parties are at blame, but they've brainwashed people to blame the other party. And you people who do just eat it up, while they are screwing you so hard you don't even notice!

Stop voting for EITHER of the two main parties.

Merc
  • Options
    Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,355 ***** Forums Admin
    edited November -1
    fshfndr,

You illustrate the problem most conservatives have beautifully: you assume that anyone who isn't in lock-step with the GOP party line is some sort of Obama/Pelosi-worshiping hippy freak.

Learn to think for yourself for once because I'm not going to repeat this twice: just because I hate the conservative hand-wringers of the GOP does not mean I like the crybaby retards of the Democratic party.

If you want the truth, I despise anyone who proudly proclaims the entirety of their sociopolitical beliefs in one word, whether that word is "conservative" or "liberal."
    Damn it man, I agree!
  • Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by BlueTic

Repubs have embraced the collectivist, big-government entitlement state also. Please don't fool yourselves into thinking otherwise.

It is what it is.

Correct me if I am mistaken, but wasn't McShame the primary driving force in the recent push for Amnesty and "comprehensive" immigration reform?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I agree both parties are screwing us but O is saying bend over I'm going to screw you good.Look into who is pushing him up the ladder and who he has contact with and to many terroist ties for America
  • Options
    spryorspryor Member Posts: 9,155
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Mercury
    EMM is absolutely correct. Both parties are SCREWING US, and you idiots who keep blaming the democrats are no help at all.

Wake the hell UP! The republicans are NOT republicans any more! They are as bad as the democrats. If you keep saying "oh yah? well, the democrats would be worse!" then you are an idiot. BOTH parties are at blame, but they've brainwashed people to blame the other party. And you people who do just eat it up, while they are screwing you so hard you don't even notice!

Stop voting for EITHER of the two main parties.

Merc

Sad but true..
  • Options
    4627046270 Member Posts: 12,627
    edited November -1

so your saying they all came in the last 8 yrs?
    yea right, clinton did not secure anything but Monica