In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Glad the watchdog is on duty

savage170savage170 Member Posts: 37,453 ✭✭✭✭
edited August 2009 in General Discussion
This from the man that took a bribe for a hurricane center here in Orlando in exchange for his vote on the stimulus bill

august 31, 2009

Dear Mr. Scheer:

Thank you for contacting me about your opposition to universal health care. Hearing from you helps me better represent Florida's Eighth District.

As we work hard to restore our nation's economic strength, it is important that we ensure that Central Floridian tax dollars are spent wisely. While your concerns about wasteful spending are warranted, be assured that I am a watchdog on holding the government accountable for how taxpayer money is spent. As the 111th Congress moves forward in the debate on comprehensive health care reform, please be assured that I will keep your thoughts in mind, and will support a plan that provides affordable health care for all Americans, including members of Congress who would be covered under the same plan as everyone else.

I appreciate hearing your thoughts on this important issue. If I can ever be of assistance to you or your family, please do not hesitate to contact any of my offices.

Sincerely,

Z

Rep. Alan Grayson

Member Of Congress

AG/ab

Comments