In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Grumpy

jon ojon o Member Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2008 in General Discussion
How's our little buddy today?

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    You posted a picture of an older sedan, stock, with external headlights earlier. Do you know what year and make that sedan was?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    When ever I watch John McCain on TV, I chuckle remembering the movie "Grumpy Old Men."[:D]
  • Options
    bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    When I look at John McCain I cry. I can only imagine how many billions of dollars his vote has helped to waste on more useless government. The only thing that makes me cry more is thinking Obama will be our next POTUS.
  • Options
    11echo11echo Member Posts: 1,007 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    When I look at John McCain I see somebody that was permanently crippled because of his service in the military! And I'm thinking IF he were President, he would be sending our troops in harms way without a REAL good/honest reason!!!
    BUT Heck, I've already won! Obama or McCain is fine with me! At least I won't have to try to live under the name of Clinton again!!!
  • Options
    fideaufideau Member Posts: 11,893 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Whenever I look at John McCain he reminds me of the elder Charlie Chaplin. In looks but not politics. He will get my vote because he's not Hillary or Obama.
  • Options
    ZebraZebra Member Posts: 5,762
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by fideau
    Whenever I look at John McCain he reminds me of the elder Charlie Chaplin. In looks but not politics. He will get my vote because he's not Hillary or Obama.

[:D]