In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Lost

RUGERGUNZRUGERGUNZ Member Posts: 5,638 ✭✭
edited September 2007 in General Discussion
Is Locke dead?

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    Just thought it made sense to point out that the man looking for Ben has to be A. Hanso (could be pissed at him because he killed the dhrama folk), and the boat is from the Widmore Corp. Thats Penny's father, the dude who wouldn't let Desmond drink his scotch.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Finally a reason to turn on the tv.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    and totaly confused. Did anybody else watch the season finale of Lost tonight?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Me or the wife has misplaced 200 dollars in sportsmans warehouse gift cards. If you have misplased something where do you look. I have tried every where I can think of. I have emptyed the safe 3 times with no luck.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Anyone watch this show?

My brother said to watch it, but I have missed all of the earlier episodes.

I am thinking of getting it from Netflix but just want to know if it is worth it or not. Don't want to know details but just whether it is good.
  • Options
    longhunterlonghunter Member Posts: 3,242
    edited November -1
    i thought it really stunk.......my 2 cents
  • Options
    oldnbaldoldnbald Member Posts: 3,578
    edited November -1
    With all respect to longhunter, I thoroughly enjoyed the show. It did get a little draggy at times with all the different plots going on, but, all in all, I thought it was a good show.
  • Options
    mongrel1776mongrel1776 Member Posts: 894 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I watched it until September of last year. Loved it. Very weird, like me. I also liked the (largely unspoken) attitude about guns on the show -- that these are tools to be used for the purpose of staying alive. No PC moralizing about the evils of weapons, at least none I can remember -- and I notice that sort of thing when it (all too frequently) happens on TV or in movies.

Did have "issues" with Sawyer killing a polar bear with a 9mm, though I suppose the bigger issue would be what a polar bear was doing on a tropical island. I believe this was on the verge of being explained (as much as anything ever was on that show) about the time I quit watching. I've never found much on TV really worth watching, and now am so short on time that it's easy to just never turn the thing on, except to watch a DVD once in awhile.