In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

N. Canton OH Gun Show, Nov. 5-6

usmc1978usmc1978 Member Posts: 226 ✭✭
edited November 2011 in General Discussion
The N. Canton Gun Show is back, Nov. 5-6 at St. George Church on Applegrove, just to the west of I-77. Admission is still just $4. Details at http://www.heritagegunshowsohio.com
"Be polite. Be professional. But, have a plan to kill everyone you meet." Gen. James Mattis, USMC

Comments

• Options
    midnightrunpaintballermidnightrunpaintballer Member Posts: 2,233 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by usmc1978
    The N. Canton Gun Show is back, Nov. 5-6 at St. George Church on Applegrove, just to the west of I-77. Admission is still just $4. Details at http://www.heritagegunshowsohio.com

I'm real close to there! Where are you? I'm in Massillon
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I don't know what part of Massillon you're coming from, but let me tell you how to get to the show from a pretty common point, that being Gander Mountain up by the Strip: The show is at St. George Church, on Applegrove. Go on out Frank (north). You'll come to the light at Applegrove. Turn right at the light, onto Applegrove. Go about a quarter or half mile and the church is on you left, just across from a gas station. If you get to the I-77 overpass, you went too far.

Hope to see you there.
    "Be polite. Be professional. But, have a plan to kill everyone you meet." Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • Options
    edited November -1
    what day will you be going? I'm probably going to end up working all day on saturday
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I'll be set up there both days.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I will be there on Sunday. Which table will be yours?
  • Options
    bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Will be shooting the Regional 1800 match at Canton McKinley gun club on Sunday. Isn't N. Canton the home of that rouge cop that threatens to kill folks and was caught on dash cam threatening a CW holder????
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bpost
    Will be shooting the Regional 1800 match at Canton McKinley gun club on Sunday. Isn't N. Canton the home of that rouge cop that threatens to kill folks and was caught on dash cam threatening a CW holder????

It was canton. North canton, east canton, and canton south are all "canton" but theyre like being in completely different worlds. Canton is the worst and its mostly all one big bad area. It used to be a great place back into the the day but now its mostly low income housing and all the riff raff that comes with it. My family owns 13 rental properties scattered around canton. They are all nightmares as well as the people that live in them. You cant rent to only the good renters. In this city, there arent any. If you're looking for losses to claim on your taxes, buy houses in Canton. But yes, thats where the crazy cop was. I think he's on vacation now...
  • Options
    dcs shootersdcs shooters Member Posts: 10,969
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by midnightrunpaintballer

He's the promotor of the shows. His table is the one collecting your money [}:)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by dcs shooters
    quote:Originally posted by midnightrunpaintballer

He's the promotor of the shows. His table is the one collecting your money [}:)]

If that's true, then cool. I was hoping to meet him
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Hey, paintballer, sorry I missed your post on Friday, I was tied up getting ready for the show and wasn't on line.

The other guy is right, I do promote that show. In this case, I was also set up there. My wife was at the tables in the left rear quadrant of the room. We had a rack of guns, some ammo, some military surplus, and lots of accessories.

We appreciate your interest in the show and hope to see you in June. That is, if you don't get to our Cambridge or Mansfield shows before then.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by usmc1978
    Hey, paintballer, sorry I missed your post on Friday, I was tied up getting ready for the show and wasn't on line.

The other guy is right, I do promote that show. In this case, I was also set up there. My wife was at the tables in the left rear quadrant of the room. We had a rack of guns, some ammo, some military surplus, and lots of accessories.

We appreciate your interest in the show and hope to see you in June. That is, if you don't get to our Cambridge or Mansfield shows before then.

Sounds like a plan. Hope to get to meet you face to face next time. It would be cool to meet a fellow forum member.