In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Why live here if that is how you feel

Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
edited June 2015 in General Discussion
Check these dirt bags out:

C&P:

A group calling for the immediate disarmament of the New York Police Department plans to burn American flags in a Brooklyn park on Wednesday, just days before the Fourth of July holiday.

"We do not believe the ideals of America are anything to be revered. We are building something that will be much better than America.

The story:
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/06/30/activists-plan-to-burn-american-flags-in-new-york-city-ahead-of-fourth-of-july/

11539257_401347036715637_5910927021404947680_o-380x620.jpg

I find this very insulting and I object to it. In today's world that means they should not do it right.

As a racist loser who flys both the US Flag and the CSA flag I thought to myself I bet they are a bunch of Chinese people......But I was wrong......[;)]
RLTW

Comments

• Options
    Ray BRay B Member Posts: 11,822
    edited November -1
    Fine, let the NYPD keep their sidearms in the holster in the cabinet in their home, The officer can then spend the day watching news coverage of how the animals took over Brooklyn, spread out over Long Island, moved onto the mainland and on to Manhattan, claiming new territory for their new Utopia as opposed to Eutopia. It would be interesting to see which emperor (Mayor, Governor, President) would (or if) come to the rescue. What might get some response would be when the dreamers encroached on Al Dulltons turf.
  • Options
    fishkiller41fishkiller41 Member Posts: 50,608
    edited November -1
    Saw a news clip posted yesterday I think, that showed some Black Panther leader talking like he wants them all to get together and try to play "Cowboys and Africans". real soon![:0][:0][B)]
  • Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,780 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I don't understand what their complaint is. They all vote for democrats in NYC and Brooklyn. All their elected officials are democrat. The police are controlled and led by democrats. These people are getting everything they want politically. If the election was held today, they still would vote democrat.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by fishkiller41
    Saw a news clip posted yesterday I think, that showed some Black Panther leader talking like he wants them all to get together and try to play "Cowboys and Africans". real soon![:0][:0][B)]

The New Black Panther Party pin heads have been yelling kill whitey for years now. When the rubber meets the road they turn tail and run. They are bunch of cowards.
    RLTW

• Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by fishkiller41 Black Panther leader wants them all to get together and play "Cowboys and Africans".:0][:0][B)]

They seem to play Africans and Africans quite well, even with those bystanders that didn't know they were in the game.
  • Options
    Dads3040Dads3040 Member Posts: 13,552 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The leaders of the BPP seem unaware of the old adage about being careful what you wish for.

All things considered, if the racial hostilities they are calling for break out, let's just say I like my odds.
  • Options
    kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Sam06
    quote:Originally posted by fishkiller41

The New Black Panther Party pin heads have been yelling kill whitey for years now. When the rubber meets the road they turn tail and run. They are bunch of cowards.

Like all too many of our politicians, media personalities, and supreme court members, plus their lock-step followers can be counted on to do as well.
    What's next?
  • Options
    buschmasterbuschmaster Member Posts: 14,229 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    what is their "something better than America"? where they get to eradicate whatever they don't like?

okay. they can move to china, where the government eradicates whatever they don't like. and has forced abortions, and tells you where to live, gives you permission (or not) to travel somewhere, tells you what not to read or say or think, and tells you what job to have, because they know what's good for you. it's all good, right? as long as you are 100% in agreement with the government. and they will make you do that too, because it's good for you.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buschmaster
    what is their "something better than America"? where they get to eradicate whatever they don't like?

okay. they can move to china, where the government eradicates whatever they don't like. and has forced abortions, and tells you where to live, gives you permission (or not) to travel somewhere, tells you what not to read or say or think, and tells you what job to have, because they know what's good for you. it's all good, right? as long as you are 100% in agreement with the government. and they will make you do that too, because it's good for you.

I recommend they go to the Democratic Republic of Congo or Liberia. I have spent a lot of time in both countries and I think they would love living there.

I would pitch in to buy them a one way ticket.
    RLTW

• Options
    andrewsw16andrewsw16 Member Posts: 10,728 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I too would love to hear their suggested alternative. I believe in the quote, "It has been said that democracy is the worst form of government except all the others that have been tried." That has been attributed to both Winston Churchill and Mark Twain. Doesn't matter who. The sentiment is valid.
    I'm a reasonable man. Tell me the alternative and support your claim that it is better. I'll listen. But, I will be difficult to convince. [:)]
  • Options
    yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 21,033 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I guess that's what you get when you got "hipsters" instead of pimps and hookers running the streets. Looting after the burning but they better take a head count to see if they got the numbers. Also I wonder if hilary is behind this so she can play "lady" jesus to quell the mob?
  • Options
    RugerNinerRugerNiner Member Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    U.S. Citizens Sign Petition to Ban the American Flag

Published on Jun 29, 2015

U.S. Citizens Sign Petition to Ban American Flag and Issue New Design for the New World Order! Media analyst Mark Dice asked beachgoers in San Diego to sign a petition he said would result in issuing a new American flag for a "New World Order" because the current one is offensive to some immigrants and is associated with imperialism and racism.

https://youtu.be/lZZFucr0yBk
    spn05j5e04xq.gif

Keep your Powder dry and your Musket well oiled.
    NRA Lifetime Benefactor Member.
  • Options
    M1A762M1A762 Member Posts: 3,426
    edited November -1
    In my estimation that park will be a "target rich" environment.[:)]
  • Options
    NeoBlackdogNeoBlackdog Member Posts: 16,641 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    "Let's make it crystal clear that the American system in it's entirety must be condemned."
    They'll think that's real fine right up until their checks and EBT cards stop showing up.[;)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    According to the poster, the event will be tomorrow @ 4:30 PDT. Since it's a leftist event, it should be covered by the media. It might turnout to be an event the likes I haven't seen since Roller Derby was played at the Cow Palace.
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    protestors like that should be ID'd all govt funds stop and if they hate here so much get a ONE WAY ticket to their desired fatherland
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by spasmcreek
    should get a ONE WAY ticket to their desired fatherland

I think we could fund tickets for them to HALF-WAY to Africa. How they get down from 30K' to sea level, then travel the remainder of the trip is up to them.
  • Options
    TooBigTooBig Member Posts: 28,560 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Most American's work side by side daily and color makes very little difference but then again we have Dick Heads that will try to destroy the country we live in. They could always move and see how life is in other countries. [V][xx(]
  • Options
    catgunguycatgunguy Member Posts: 6,089
    edited November -1
    It seems the blacks are calling for war between the races. They may get it.
  • Options
    BeeramidBeeramid Member, Moderator Posts: 7,264 ******
    edited November -1
    You have to kinda laugh at this statement.

"We are building something that will be much better than America."

What are they going to build: cuba, venezuela, el salvador, africa?

Are they going to pay for whatever they're building with welfare checks?
  • Options
    llama girlllama girl Member Posts: 605 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Bring on the race war! We are better armed and better shots!
  • Options
    skicatskicat Member Posts: 14,431
    edited November -1
    I find it hard to get angry with them. They haven't been taught what they need to know to make decisions about these things. They really don't know any better.
  • Options
    EVILDR235EVILDR235 Member Posts: 4,398 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    How do they think they can win a war against a cowboy that is a hundred or more yards away with a 30-06 rifle with a scope on it ?

XXXXXX
  • Options
    MG1890MG1890 Member Posts: 4,649
    edited November -1
    I thought treason was punishable by firing squad?