In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

My Glock was stolen!

txlawdogtxlawdog Member Posts: 10,039 ✭✭
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
While camping this weekend, I noticed that my Glock entrenching tool had been stolen! I know, not a Glock gun, but its still a great piece of Glock equipment. I usually leave it out when we are camping for messing with the campfire, I think that last time we camped someone 5 finger discounted it for me. I am going to have to get me another one, I really like that shovel.

Jeffb1911, do you have any of those gerber shovels left? I might try one of those for a camping tool!

Comments

• jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 26,020 ******
    edited November -1
    Is it made of plastic, too?[8D]
  • Mr. FriendlyMr. Friendly Member Posts: 7,981
    edited November -1
    that sucks man. I hate thieves. Kinda messed up when someone steals from a police officer lol
  • txlawdogtxlawdog Member Posts: 10,039 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    plastic handle, metal saw and metal spade or shovel blade (whatever you call it)

But mine was made of feathers, because it just floated away!
  • footlongfootlong Member Posts: 8,009
    edited November -1
    What CALIBER is it tx[?][?][:D]
    edited November -1
    The caliber if grown boy Texas swing, when I plant it flat side out! [:D]

While I have never used it in that fashion, I do believe that it would make a good defensive weapon if needed.

Todes, I think I messed it up, I should not have left it sitting out!

I got broke into once before I got married and was living in an apartment, because the guy knew I lived there, I had a take home car at the time. Thank goodness I got most of my stuff back. Pretty sad, I traded that ride in for a frito lay truck, no one ever breaks into that![8D]
    edited November -1
    Hunt w/a bunch of TX boys from around Canton. Largest CALIBER is 6'3"
    305LB. Smallest is a REAL BA. 5'8" 156 LB ex SF and current TX Ranger. Packs a 10mm Colt Delta Elite. Cocked n Locked
  • Mr. FriendlyMr. Friendly Member Posts: 7,981
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by footlong
    Hunt w/a bunch of TX boys from around Canton. Largest CALIBER is 6'3"
    305LB. Smallest is a REAL BA. 5'8" 156 LB ex SF and current TX Ranger. Packs a 10mm Colt Delta Elite. Cocked n Locked
    I do so love carrying mine [:D]
    IMG_0014.jpg
    edited November -1
    Is the Ranger assigned to Canton now? Or is he just from there? Yes, that Dairy Palace sure makes for some grown folks! Lots of good folks around there!
    edited November -1
    Tx- I honestly DONT know. GOD endowed him with THE GIFT of shooting. UNCLE SAMS ARMY Honed THE GIFT. The great state of TEXAS now allows him to USE THE GIFT as "needed". I have seen THE GIFT at work. Watching him from behind an 8x Swarski range finder work on prairie dogs on the "ROSEBUD"[^]

Sure wish I could make my VMAX fly as good as his[:(]
    edited November -1
    I know the Ranger assigned to Van Zandt County, I was just wondering, oh well, God bless the corn fed boy wherever he serves!
    edited November -1
    tx -ck your email
    edited November -1
    Dano, I am not sure, but it has hi capacity something or nothers....

It also had a bayonet lug, where is Spider at anyway?
  • tpacuriositytpacuriosity Member Posts: 707 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    aren't you the same guy who had his monogramed pencil stolen from his desk in the third grade too? geeezzee.....if you didn't have bad luck, you'd have no luck at all! hey, can one of you nice people up front get a tissue and some clean panties for this poor victim? PLEASE....anyone?
    edited November -1
    You took it didn't you tpa?!? I knew it! I knew it!