In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Oil Spill in the Gulf

pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
edited April 2010 in General Discussion
Did anyone else notice that a week prior Obama pushed through extensive off shore drilling?

If G.W. Had done the same it would be plastered across every T.V. Screen, newspaper, and web page.

Comments

• Options
    pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The spill will directly cost me in loss of revenue,that said,lawyers are asking to represent me in a class action suit.For the time being I will sit on the side line and wait to see the outcome.Most of my business associates have signed up! I have survived hurricanes,imports,and other competition .At this time my heart goes out to the families that lost loved ones on the rig.BP did not take the precautions needed,1/2 million dollar check valve was not used because of cost.
  • Options
    KSUmarksmanKSUmarksman Member Posts: 10,705 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Am I correct in understanding that the damn hole-in-the-ground is still leaking oil into the ocean?

If so...is is something that a Mk48 ADCAP would solve? Run the little bugger on wire guidance into the drill site and let the explosion seal it off maybe???
  • Options
    redneckandyredneckandy Member Posts: 9,685 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by KSUmarksman
    Am I correct in understanding that the damn hole-in-the-ground is still leaking oil into the ocean?

If so...is is something that a Mk48 ADCAP would solve? Run the little bugger on wire guidance into the drill site and let the explosion seal it off maybe???

Or make it bigger....