In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

taking donations....

shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
edited July 2010 in General Discussion
http://roanoke.(elsewhere).org/pts/1865944482.html

I want these wheels for my truck, someone wanna buy them for me? I ain't got $1100 Thanks!!

3mf3p63lf5V25Y35T4a7r2f5773b995e11e29.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Alan RushingAlan Rushing Member Posts: 9,002 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    It's worth asking ... they look serious. Actually, they are looking better than my vehicle! I'm sure someone around here has deep pockets. Actually, my pockets are deep, but mighty empty!
  • Options
    bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Not with that stupid Government Motors logo on them..... So sorry, can't help ya..[;)][:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Alan Rushing

It's worth asking ... they look serious. Actually, they are looking better than my vehicle! I'm sure someone around here has deep pockets. Actually, my pockets are deep, but mighty empty!

lint won't help, but I appreciate you looking for me [:D]

The wheels that came on my Silverado are ok looking, 17" alloys, but the tires are not to my liking Firestones...I want something with more aggressive tread like those, and I really like those 18"
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bpost
    Not with that stupid Government Motors logo on them..... So sorry, can't help ya..[;)][:D]

Donate now???

1306.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    aw come on...somebody? anybody?