And He Lives In A Garbage Truck !!!!!,,,,,,,

forgemonkeyforgemonkey Member Posts: 20,459 ✭✭✭✭
edited November 2011 in General Discussion
Won Park, master of Origami with dollar bills, lives in a converted garbage truck !!!!!,,,,,WOW!!!!![;)] cid_C07618FD5B6448ECACF48E920EF8B537jmjenterprises-1.jpg

cid_A57E3315B4DE4F42907F029F22BC6A64jmjenterprises.jpg

forgemonkeycid_A2CE8B97215C481A8088F0FCFF8C71DEjmjenterprises.jpg

/cid_A2CE8B97215C481A8088F0FCFF8C71DEjmjenterprises.jpg

cid_2798E8AD9A0A4B91847864C666A1512Cjmjenterprises.jpg

[/img]http://i888.photobucket.com/albums/ac85/forgemonkey/cid_A2CE8B97215C481A8088F0FCFF8C71DEjmjenterprises.jpg[/img]

cid_91B499E2008D4CDD8E6E5535C25D011Fjmjenterprises.jpg

cid_2110788E3C814C25BC9E39755C646EEEjmjenterprises.jpg

cid_8065322A372C45E9A3B77F7F050ED9DDjmjenterprises.jpg

Comments

• tneff1969tneff1969 Member Posts: 6,682
    edited November -1
    Cool art with the money, but I really dig his trash truck.
  • redneckandyredneckandy Member Posts: 9,123 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I could live in that truck.
  • KEVD18KEVD18 Member Posts: 15,037
    edited November -1
    There's a video on wimp about a guy that live in a micro efficiency apartment not much bigger than that. It's tight, but it can be done.

I'm kind of a big guy and can't imagine being comfortable in such a smalll space...
  • txlawdogtxlawdog Member Posts: 10,039 ✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Locust ForkLocust Fork Member, Moderator Posts: 29,939 ******
    edited November -1
    Too cool!!!! I love the fish!
    LOCUST FORK CURRENT AUCTIONS: https://www.gunbroker.com/All/search?Sort=13&IncludeSellers=618902&PageSize=48 Listings added every Thursday! We do consignments, contact us at [email protected]
  • v35v35 Member Posts: 13,200
    edited November -1
    That's heavy duty.
    Nice interior job.
    What do sleeping quarters look like?
    Has the capacity to carry plenty of water and propane.
    Looks secure against vandals.
    Gas mileage must be very bad.
    I'll take it.
  • montanajoemontanajoe Member, Moderator Posts: 51,158 ******
    edited November -1
    pretty cool truck,small, but cool.[:)][:)][:)]
  • yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 19,211 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Funny he don't look Korean. I mean with a last name like Park I figured Korean but I guess a white man could be a Park.

Rollin' like Hell Boy is pretty cool but me, I like the Armored Trucks or a short bus [:D].
  • countryfarmercountryfarmer Member Posts: 4,552
    edited November -1
    C&P....

According to this email forward, a series of attached images show a garbage truck that has been converted into a very neat and serviceable mobile home. Some commentators have suggested that the images are faked and that the interior photographs do not actually show the truck shown in the exterior shots. Observant doubters have pointed out that the windows clearly visible in the interior shots cannot be seen in those showing the truck's exterior.

The truck shown in the photographs, and other similar such vehicles, do in fact exist. However, in spite of the appearance of the vehicle shown in the photographs it is not actually a converted garbage truck. In fact it is a purpose built mobile home. The vehicles are made by UNICAT, a company based in Europe that now also has an American branch.

The particular model shown in the photographs is designated as the "EX63-HDM / MAN TGA 6x6". The series of photographs included in the email can be viewed on the UNICAT website, along with many other photographs. This model has a roof that lowers snugly over the windows when travelling thus explaining the apparent mystery of the disappearing windows.

UNICATAmericas explains its philosophy as follows:
    Our Philosophy: "Explore without boundaries"

There are many RV's that will ably go anywhere where there are roads and even more SUV's, trucks, motorcycles, dune buggies, ATV's, etc. that will take you off-road. UNICAT bridges the gap by providing the highest comfort levels of an RV with a go anywhere ability of off-road vehicles.
    UNICAT produces some truly amazing vehicles and the company can fully customize them to suit the needs of individual customers. However, getting yourself in one will set you back a sizable chunk of cash with the Amerigo models starting out at half a million dollars.
  • River RatRiver Rat Member Posts: 9,022
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by KEVD18
    There's a video on wimp about a guy that live in a micro efficiency apartment not much bigger than that. It's tight, but it can be done.

I'm kind of a big guy and can't imagine being comfortable in such a smalll space...

Hang out at a marina on any seacoast, and you'll meet prenty of folks who are happy with minimal space -- as long as it floats!
  • KEVD18KEVD18 Member Posts: 15,037
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by River Rat
    quote:Originally posted by KEVD18

Hang out at a marina on any seacoast, and you'll meet prenty of folks who are happy with minimal space -- as long as it floats!

oh i know that crowd all too well.

used to sail under a cheif mate who lived aboard a sailboat. iirc, it was in the neighborhood of 35 or 40ft. i remember it was always a pain in the * to get him to the ship on short notice when a charter came in out of nowhere. he had to find a place to dock the boat, set up the incidentals for the girlfriend, find an airport etc.

said there was nothing better than living aboard a sail boat. i dont buy it myself. vacation, sure. im there 100%; but as a lifestyle, not this guy.
  • shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,807 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I could manage in that rig, no problem