In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

George Zimmerman assault case dropped; ex-girlfrie

Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,572 ✭✭✭✭
edited January 2015 in General Discussion
he needs to buy a lottery ticket
also stop and think MY luck is not going to hold out

George Zimmerman assault case dropped; ex-girlfriend recants -
ORLANDO, Fla. - An aggravated assault case against George Zimmerman that was opened when his ex-girlfriend said he threw a wine bottle at her has been dropped because she recanted her story and stopped cooperating with investigators,
according to a prosecutor.State Attorney Phil Archer said Friday that he wouldn't file a formal charge against Zimmerman, 31, the former neighborhood watch leader who was acquitted of killing Trayvon Martin. The killing of the unarmed black teen touched off protests across the country.

- See more at: http://www.whio.com/ap/ap/florida/george-zimmerman-assault-care-dropped-ex-girlfrien/njztS/#sthash.gQNoVKN0.dpuf

See more at: http://www.whio.com/ap/ap/florida/george-zimmerman-assault-care-dropped-ex-girlfrien/njztS/#sthash.gQNoVKN0.dpuf

Comments

• Options
    shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Isn't this the second time he has been arrested on an aggravated assault and the charges were dropped? I wonder if it is the same girl? Are the police just jumping on any allegation because of who it is? Is it luck, or is he just an easy target for a vindictive woman?
  • Options
    Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    What he needs to do is move, like to China and take Darren Wilson with him. They will never be free in this country.
    RLTW

• Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Sam06
    What he needs to do is move, like to China and take Darren Wilson with him. They will never be free in this country.

Oh I don't agree, I think if Darren Wilson moved to somewhere rural in Idaho or similar most folks in a few years wouldn't know who he is, especially if he changed his name. We're a 24 hour NEWS cycle society now, most, including blacks have moved on from Ferguson, they are waiting for the next big crisis to come, this is old NEWS.
  • Options
    DocDoc Member Posts: 13,899 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The way George Zimmerman can't control his emotions, and keeps making stupid choices and doing dumb * things makes me reconsider my initial assessment of his justification for shooting Martin. I'm thinking he may have escalated the situation with Martin with his attitude and moronic behavior in bad circumstances. He may have been saved from conviction only by virtue of the old rule: "If you are the only one left alive only one side of the story will be told."
    ....................................................................................................
    Too old to live...too young to die...
  • Options
    Smitty500magSmitty500mag Member Posts: 13,603 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Sam06

Darren Wilson would be welcomed in East Tennessee with open arms.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Doc
    The way George Zimmerman can't control his emotions, and keeps making stupid choices and doing dumb * things makes me reconsider my initial assessment of his justification for shooting Martin. I'm thinking he may have escalated the situation with Martin with his attitude and moronic behavior in bad circumstances. He may have been saved from conviction only by virtue of the old rule: "If you are the only one left alive only one side of the story will be told."

ie. Dead men tell no tales.