In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Australia shows some guts

Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
edited August 2018 in General Discussion
They are barring The Trany traitor bradly manning from entering the country.

This POS should have been shot but he was imprisoned and then pardoned by osambo. He got a free tranny sex change curtisy of the USGOV and tax payers.

The bad thing is this rag calls him a whistleblower when in reality he is a traitor.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6110309/Whistleblower-Chelsea-Manning-set-banned-entering-Australia-ahead-speaking-tour.html

C&P

Convicted WikiLeaks whistleblower Traitor Chelsea Brad Manning may be banned from Australia after authorities issued an intention to refuse her visa on character grounds.

The former soldier and traitor, who was released from military prison in 2017, was due to arrive this week ahead of her speaking tour, which includes an appearance at the Sydney Opera House.

Manning was supposed to start her it's speaking tour in Sydney on September 2, before heading to Melbourne and Brisbane later next week.

It's understood the Australian government are now considering stopping the outspoken activist from entering the country under s501 of the Migration Act, The Sydney Morning Herald reported.

According to the act, someone can be refused entry or have their visa cancelled if it's believed they are unable to pass the character test - or in other words, they are not of good character.

The Department of Home Affairs states that all non-citizens must meet character requirements set out in the Migration Act and a person can fail a number of reasons, a spokesman told AAP in a statement.

What gets my goat is they refer to these tranys as whatever they want to be and not as what they were born as.

Why is this?
RLTW

Comments

• droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Australia sees problems with "unchecked" immigration.

Australian politician calls for a ?final solution? to ban Muslim migration
    https://tinyurl.com/down-under-speaks

Sadly there isn't one person in congress/senate who would say the same thing. Everyday Australia seems like a nicer country.
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    australia sees NO problems with migration...they see a problem with saving their country from being swamped and the one legislator who wants to PREVENT it from happening... southern sweden in the making
  • GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,704 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Speaking tour? Who the hell would go to that other than a couple members here and speak about what? How so f-ed up I am and I should be at least forever in prison?
  • mag00mag00 Member Posts: 4,719 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Wouldn't the proper pronoun would be "it"?
  • Smitty500magSmitty500mag Member Posts: 13,603 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by droptop
    Everyday Australia seems like a nicer country.

Yeah if you like being unarmed. Those commies are as bad as their cousins in Great Britain.
  • dan kellydan kelly Member Posts: 9,799
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Smitty500mag
    quote:Originally posted by droptop
    Everyday Australia seems like a nicer country.

Yeah if you like being unarmed. Those commies are as bad as their cousins in Great Britain.

Unarmed? what makes you think we are unarmed here?
  • Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Dan good to hear from you how are things in Tasmania?
    RLTW

edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Sam06

Hello Sam... things here are wet and cold.... Roll on summer!!
    When we win lotto we are going to chase the sun [:D]
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by dan kelly

Because you are! Lets see you walk around with a handgun on your side. You'll be in the slammer before you can bat an eye.
    edited November -1

Because you are! Lets see you walk around with a handgun on your side. You'll be in the slammer before you can bat an eye.

No, that's not what you said, you said we were unarmed, in other words we aren't allowed to own guns here.
    What made you think so?
    edited November -1

No, that's not what you said, you said we were unarmed, in other words we aren't allowed to own guns here.
    What made you think so?

I've got several pictures of your guns being confiscated. Why did they do that if your not unarmed?

s9ff42kult3x-700x700.jpg

Australian-gun-confiscation-courtesy-_American-_Rifleman-770x433.jpg
  • GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,704 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    That was a sweet looking SKS in that stack. I see several that are not junk.
    edited November -1

Its hot and sticky here in NC. Come on Fall!!!

I expect ya'll will be having a bunch of Immigrants from SA soon. Not sure about Tasland but in AUS I am sure there will be plenty fleeing the rape and murder of the boogie woogies in SA.

Take care buddy.
    RLTW

edited November -1

What made you think so?

I've got several pictures of your guns being confiscated. Why did they do that if your not unarmed?

s9ff42kult3x-700x700.jpg

your ignorance is truly stunning!
    edited November -1

Its hot and sticky here in NC. Come on Fall!!!

I expect ya'll will be having a bunch of Immigrants from SA soon. Not sure about Tasland but in AUS I am sure there will be plenty fleeing the rape and murder of the boogie woogies in SA.

Take care buddy.

I reckon you will be proven right Sam, it's not looking too good there these days.
    edited November -1

You're the ignorant SOB that don't even know you can't carry a gun for self protection in Australia. You can own a gun in Australia but self protection is not a reason they'll grant you a license to own a gun. If that's not being disarmed I don't know what is.
  • lew07lew07 Member Posts: 1,055 ✭✭
    edited November -1

You're the ignorant SOB that don't even know you can't carry a gun for self protection in Australia. You can own a gun in Australia but self protection is not a reason they'll grant you a license to own a gun. If that's not being disarmed I don't know what is.

Largely speaking there is no need to carry a gun for protection in Australia
    edited November -1
    quote:Largely speaking there is no need to carry a gun for protection in Australia

Yea until you meet up with a Cassowary[;)]
    RLTW

• lew07lew07 Member Posts: 1,055 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Largely speaking there is no need to carry a gun for protection in Australia

Yea until you meet up with a Cassowary[;)]
    I take it back.That is a bad * bird[:0]
  • remingtonoaksremingtonoaks Member Posts: 26,251 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1

What made you think so?

s9ff42kult3x-700x700.jpg

I agree with you Dan. his ignorance IS truly stunning. I've seen the same type of pictures coming from the United States with certain cities Buy-Back programs... It's funny how some people like to twist things around and not face reality. But those type of people exemplify your statement... 'your ignorance is truly stunning"...
  • JunkballerJunkballer Member Posts: 9,148 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Apparently in Australia the God given human trait to live/survive isn't enough reason to shoot someone if they're intent on doing you harm unless of course your a member of the elite class [:0]. God bless America and our constitution [;)]. MAGA [:)]

"Never do wrong to make a friend----or to keep one".....Robert E. Lee

• serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by lew07

Largely speaking there is no need to carry a gun for protection in Australia

Yeah King George said the same thing and Australia is part of The Commonwealth so that's why it was so easy to take them.

I wonder if those Auto's homicides in London could be stopped dead in it's tracks if citizens had firearms? And I bet you all the royal family have plenty of guns protecting them at all times!

serf
  • shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    They are pretty restrictive with their licensing and registration.
  • JunkballerJunkballer Member Posts: 9,148 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The native Aborigines might be able to take over again and get their country back, seems to be the perfect time [:)]........[}:)]

"Never do wrong to make a friend----or to keep one".....Robert E. Lee

• shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Junkballer
    The native Aborigines might be able to take over again and get their country back, seems to be the perfect time [:)]........[}:)]

It's happening in South Africa...whites are being slaughtered, and their land confiscated.