In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Is the Crisis over?

RugerNinerRugerNiner Member Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭
edited September 2008 in General Discussion
We have Congress taking off for a non traditional holiday and the foreign markets have rebounded overnight.

Wall Street should be up today.

The only problem I see is that some people won't be able to borrow money to buy cars for awhile. Let them pay cash and drive a used car.

The real estate market should come back on it's own once they stop giving loans to illegal aliens and selling more house then what one can afford.

Let the Market heal itself!
spn05j5e04xq.gif

Keep your Powder dry and your Musket well oiled.
NRA Lifetime Benefactor Member.

Comments

• Options
    brier-49brier-49 Member Posts: 7,035 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I think the only crisis we had was the media BS alarmists. Unfortunately congress will try again to fix this mess and really screw things up.
  • Options
    dan kellydan kelly Member Posts: 9,799
    edited November -1
    yep,you`re right...media hype and people who would have made a lot more money were talking the situation up to scare people i think...they caused these problems,let them fix it,it isn`t right to expect government or tax payers to pay up to fix their problems!...if they are`nt any good at their jobs let them quit or else they should be fired.