In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

nikko scopes

tazzertazzer Member Posts: 16,837
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
anyone know much about them [?]

Comments

• Options
    D1D1 Member Posts: 11,412
    edited November -1
    I know that we started carrying them after our first trip to SHOT show and NEVER had a problem with them. The customers that bought them loved them. I never had one come back and only ever heard good things about them. There are people that won't buy anything but LEUPOLD, NIKON, SWAROVSKI or whatever they have had good luck with. Most people spend what they can on glass, others try to impress.

The NIKKO is made in Japan with Japanese optics. Some of the best glass comes from there. I personally don't care for the big side focus wheel. It just looks weird. They don't alll have it, though.

If you find one you like, buy it. It might be the best scope you ever purchase.

I hunted with SIMMONS scopes for many years. I still like them. I got to where I could afford better and I went better. Every scope has a purpose and I understand that.
  • Options
    dan kellydan kelly Member Posts: 9,799
    edited November -1
    iv`e got 3 and iv`e never had a problem with them.