In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Another north korae topic.

auctionplugauctionplug Member Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
Another north korea topic.

As much as I do not like north koreas policies; what right does the UN have to say what is legal and what is illegal to what any country can and cannot do.

Remember the UN gan ban?

Comments

• GuvamintCheeseGuvamintCheese Member Posts: 38,932
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by auctionplug
    Another north korea topic.

As much as I do not like north koreas policies; what right does the UN have to say what is legal and what is illegal to what any country can and cannot do.

Remember the UN gan ban?

Not another gan ban topic.
  • Colt SuperColt Super Member Posts: 31,007
    edited November -1
    "When gans are outlawed, only outlaws will gan bans."

Doug
  • HappyNanoqHappyNanoq Member Posts: 12,023
    edited November -1
    Gan ban's are illegal now.?

Wow... who'da thunk that.? [:o)]
  • dan kellydan kelly Member Posts: 9,799
    edited November -1
    i agree with you auctionplug.

the easiest solution is to allow any country that wants nukes to have them, and warn them that if they ever use them to attack another country their country will be vaporised,and that there will be no international help given to any survivors!, maybe it could be made illegal to offer or give assistance to any country that uses them and gets bombed in retaliation?

this joke of how the united nations carries on is getting nowhere fast! either attack countries like iran and north korea or leave them alone...with the warning!