In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

I survived another colonoscopy.

JamesRKJamesRK Member Posts: 25,670 ✭✭✭
edited June 2015 in General Discussion
The colonoscopy part was about the same as it's always been. The prep has changed a lot. In my first five I used something called GoLytely or NuLytely (same stuff, different names). As much as I hate GoLytely and NuLytely, in my opinion they are better than the new stuff.

With GoLytely you drink about a gallon of the stuff and don't stray far from the porcelain facility, but it's over in a day. No single part of the new system is as bad a GoLytely, but it's stretched out over five days and involves three kinds of laxatives.

Hopefully I'll have the results in about five days.
The road to hell is paved with COMPROMISE.

Comments

• Options
    He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 50,951 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I am so very pleased you did well.

and didn't post photos.
  • Options
    BikerBobBikerBob Member Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm due for one too. Last one they wouldn't put me out for it as I had to drive back to the airport after to get home. Got to watch it on the big screen. Only the approach was bad to watch. A couple corners were painful. But I have to say I've done some of my best work ever right after, even impressed myself with the volume and loudness!