In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Over 4000 Wolf Tags Were Sold The First Day...

n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
edited August 2009 in General Discussion
they started selling them here in Idaho. I would imagine tens of thousands will be sold. They are only allowing so many wolves to be killed in each hunting area, but there's a 3 day window to report your kill if you are camped out in the back country...something tells me the quotas are definitely going to be met![;)][8D]

Comments

• storm6490storm6490 Member Posts: 8,010
    edited November -1
    That's awesome ECC! The people of Idaho and Montana have spoken!

Good luck hunting!
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by storm6490
    That's awesome ECC! The people of Idaho and Montana have spoken!

Good luck hunting!

Back at you...

I had an opportunity to shoot one a couple months back...even posted about it. This wolf had two guys stranded up on a rock...but you'd have to be insane to shoot one in front of witnesses.
  • A J ChristA J Christ Member Posts: 7,534
    edited November -1
    They are God's creatures too, just like you and me.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by A J Christ

...and they have their place...it's just not here.[;)][}:)]
  • savage170savage170 Member Posts: 37,446 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The tree huggers have been spaming my e-mail about that all day to sign their stupid petition sent them a thank you for the reminder to apply for one[:)]
  • SWAT 50SWAT 50 Member Posts: 4,074 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by ECC

Hmmm, funny you should say that, Exactly why not? and where do they belong? Where do you Belong? They were here first IIRC, Just because you walk on 2 legs means YOU decide what lives and what Dies,I walk on 2 legs, can I decide If You live? No, and Would not want to be in that situation, I am not GOD, and neither are you.

Will this get Poofed because I disagree with a Goderator?
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by SWAT 50
    quote:Originally posted by ECC

Hmmm, funny you should say that, Exactly why not? and where do they belong? Where do you Belong? They were here first IIRC, Just because you walk on 2 legs means YOU decide what lives and what Dies,I walk on 2 legs, can I decide If You live? No, and Would not want to be in that situation, I am not GOD, and neither are you.

Will this get Poofed because I disagree with a Goderator?

The God I serve placed us over the animals...and all the earth...to work it, till, it, and manage it.

BTW...these wolves are not native to our area. They were introduced here. These are a larger, more aggressive Canadian wolf and they are causing huge problems.

You may attempt to decide whether or not I am going to go on living...but I'd think long and hard before acting on your thoughts.[;)]
  • SWAT 50SWAT 50 Member Posts: 4,074 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well, I guess we will have to agree to Disagree.

As for your last statement, Keep in mind IF some wanted to end anothers life, be he a bum ,Raghead, LEO, or POTUS, it can happen, but OUR God would find this Wrong.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by SWAT 50
    Well, I guess we will have to agree to Disagree.

As for your last statement, Keep in mind IF some wanted to end anothers life, be he a bum ,Raghead, LEO, or POTUS, it can happen, but OUR God would find this Wrong.

In most circumstances, yes, I would agree.
  • 35 Whelen35 Whelen Member Posts: 14,310 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Watch out for the Cyber Spetznaz, Eric.[:D][;)]
    An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it.