In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Mule deer donut delivery

Comments

• Options
    Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,308 ******
    edited November -1
    That is hilarious!
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options
    tjh1948tjh1948 Member Posts: 464 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Must be an undercover DNR hire that called away from his break before he could finish the donut.
  • Options
    DPHMINDPHMIN Member Posts: 908 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    That is wild![:)] thanks for sharing.
  • Options
    montanajoemontanajoe Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 58,023 ******
    edited November -1
    [^][^][:D][:D]
  • Options
    armilitearmilite Member Posts: 35,483 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    That was just insane.[^][^][^][^][^][^]
  • Options
    Dyer_MakerDyer_Maker Member Posts: 1,141 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    35 Whelen35 Whelen Member Posts: 14,310 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Muleys can act funny like that.[;)]

A few years ago, I was over at a buddy's house, helping him work on a car. He had just bought a Snap-On Modis code scanner, and was using it on the car. He plugs it in under the dash, grabs a chair, sits down, and goes about running the scan.

Mind you, this is right in the middle of town, a block off main street.

Anyway, this muley buck comes walking across the street, sees us there by the yard, and just walks right up. It's not acting aggressive, so we don't try to run it off.

It walks over to the peach tree, grabs one off the branch, eats it, walks right over to my buddy, who is still running the scanner, and proceeds to look over his shoulder, and watch him run the scanner! This goes on for a minute or two, and it eventually walks away to the neighbor's apple tree.

It was like watching one of the neighbors coming over to check out what we were working on. Never would've believed something like that, if I hadn't seen it myself.[:D]
    An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it.