In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Hogg and the NRA

hunter86004hunter86004 Member Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2018 in General Discussion
About lost my lunch seeing that clown along with several "prominent" antis on the tube.

Do any of fools realize that the NRA, and other gun rights groups, are fighting for our civil rights? I'm guessing they don't believe in civil rights except for certain groups.

Comments

• Options
    wiplashwiplash Member Posts: 7,146 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by hunter86004
    About lost my lunch seeing that clown along with several "prominent" antis on the tube.

Do any of fools realize that the NRA, and other gun rights groups, are fighting for our civil rights? I'm guessing they don't believe in civil rights except for certain groups.

Actually, the NRA is fighting for they're rights to.

They're just to Stupid to see it!
    There is no such thing as Liberal Men, only Liberal Women with Penises.'
  • Options
    mag00mag00 Member Posts: 4,719 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    They're pretty much throwing away their civil rights too. Just stew toopid to know or understand it.
  • Options
    dakotashooter2dakotashooter2 Member Posts: 6,186
    edited November -1
    The NRA is what every lobby group hopes they could be. Yes it is powerful.... Because the people who support it are serious about preserving their rights. Considering the small percentage of the population that dedicated gun owners are we have developed a voice stronger than any other group in the country. We make sure our voices are heard.
  • Options
    slumlord44slumlord44 Member Posts: 3,702 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I will be buying NRA memberships for a couple of my non member friends. I suggest anyone who has a few bucks to spare does the same. Membership is 5 to 6 million now and rising quickly since all the bad mouthing of the NRA. Upping it to 10 to 12 million sure wouldn't hurt. I also belong to GOA and higly recommend it.
  • Options
    WearyTravelerWearyTraveler Member Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by slumlord44
    I will be buying NRA memberships for a couple of my non member friends. I suggest anyone who has a few bucks to spare does the same. Membership is 5 to 6 million now and rising quickly since all the bad mouthing of the NRA. Upping it to 10 to 12 million sure wouldn't hurt. I also belong to GOA and higly recommend it.

Those kids really turn my stomach. I can't even read "news" articles about them anymore. They're useful idiots of the left. Screw them!

If you join the NRA or renew using this link (campaign ID XR026177) you'll save $10 off of one year. You can also buy a membership for others using the link. A win for you and a win for the 2A.

https://membership.nrahq.org/forms/signup.asp?campaignid=XR026177
    ”People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
    - GEORGE ORWELL -
  • Options
    remingtonoaksremingtonoaks Member Posts: 26,251 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Wait until they're told by the government what kind of job they can have, and only be paid minimum wage to do it while all the money goes to the government. Then they'll realize what they done. But by then it will be too late[V][V][V]
  • Options
    wpageabcwpageabc Member Posts: 8,760 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hogg is a tool played by George Soros & leftists. The NRA has been working quietly behind the scenes, trying to hold up 2nd amendment. Hogg is a foul mouthed fool.
    "What is truth?'
  • Options
    35 Whelen35 Whelen Member Posts: 14,310 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by wpageabc
    Hogg is a tool played by George Soros & leftists. The NRA has been working quietly behind the scenes, trying to hold up 2nd amendment. Hogg is a foul mouthed fool.

Oh they've been working behind the scenes alright.
    An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it.
  • Options
    waltermoewaltermoe Member Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Kids today are spoiled and stupid. They do not understand that it is
    The Second Amendment, not the fourth, not the seventh, or the tenth.
    It is the second amendment for a reason. WE THE PEOPLE, have the right to protect are self, not just from other people, but from oppression if it threatens to take are god given rights away.
  • Options
    dakotashooter2dakotashooter2 Member Posts: 6,186
    edited November -1
    Hogg and his cohorts are now complaining about the security measures their school has enacted. They are getting a lesson on unintended consequences.....
  • Options
    slumlord44slumlord44 Member Posts: 3,702 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Saw Hogg on TV when this first started. He made a big point that they weren't going to let anyone control them and tell them what to do. Problem is that they are doing exactly what the Liberal Democrats want them to do and they don't even know it. Somone paid for all their travel to the Washington protest and helped them orginizze this.