In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

It?s Too Rich Obama Doin? the Tiger Thing!

DefenderDefender Member Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2010 in General Discussion

Comments

• Options
    BaseJumperBaseJumper Member Posts: 5,570
    edited November -1
    Hehe, saw that on the "hot Sheets" too. Hope it's true.
  • Options
    scottm21166scottm21166 Member Posts: 20,723
    edited November -1
    it won't matter....If bill can get away with cigar sex in the oral office with an intern and while the red phone was one "OH GOD" away then some pesky little tramp who had sex with a, then, community organizer won't amount to anymore than proving what we already know about this lying cheating immoral african son of a liberal monkey humpin' white man hating would be call girl.
    I bet he has had 100 affairs and I bet michelle knows all about it.
    Once he decided he was black he couldn't go back. I'm surprised he don't have three or four baby momma's gettin a little somethin extra in the welfare check these days
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    well illegal auntie got a get in free lifetime pass...even after court ordered her to vacate...disgusting
  • Options
    wittynbearwittynbear Member Posts: 4,518
    edited November -1
    Its the enquirer, do you really expect anything they print to have any shred of truth to it?
  • Options
    cce1302cce1302 Member Posts: 9,555 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by wittynbear
    Its the enquirer, do you really expect anything they print to have any shred of truth to it?

They broke the John Edwards affair first.

But no, I don't expect truth from them.
  • Options
    savage170savage170 Member Posts: 37,454 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1

their track record lately has been better then the NY Times, Newsweek,CBS,ABC,NBC,CNN
  • Options
    trapguy2007trapguy2007 Member Posts: 8,959
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by savage170

their track record lately has been better then the NY Times, Newsweek,CBS,ABC,NBC,CNN

I think this is a case of the Enquier having more integrity than the others .