In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Who's GB Single Agenda Poster King?

JorgeJorge Member Posts: 10,656 ✭✭
edited July 2011 in General Discussion
Cast your votes, gentlemen: who's GunBroker's single agenda poster king?

I vote for get_involved.

[:X]
«1

Comments

  • Options
    dcon12dcon12 Member Posts: 31,956 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Polite Psycho
    I vote for get_involved.


    Does your vote count being you are not from here? Don
  • Options
    JorgeJorge Member Posts: 10,656 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Can't get a thing past you, dcon!

    [:D]
  • Options
    Oso2142Oso2142 Member Posts: 2,940
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Polite Psycho
    Cast your votes, gentlemen: who's GunBroker's single agenda poster king?

    I vote for get_involved.

    [:X]





    Yeah, I have to agree with that choice.

    You see, "it looks like" folks are trying to get rid of brownies, here in the good old USA. So, I ask you, "do you have that problem in Puerto Rico?" [:D]
  • Options
    givettegivette Member Posts: 10,886
    edited November -1
    I have the fishing tackle.

    ..any suggestions as to what bait I should buy?

    [:X]
    Joe
  • Options
    JorgeJorge Member Posts: 10,656 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Rigged ballyhoo on hooded size 5 stainless hook and single strand wire does quite well.
  • Options
    swampgutswampgut Member Posts: 5,555
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Polite Psycho
    Cast your votes, gentlemen: who's GunBroker's single agenda poster king?

    I vote for get_involved.

    [:X]





    Works for me.

    I like him/her.
  • Options
    laxcoachlaxcoach Member Posts: 1,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Has to be LF, regardless of the content.
  • Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by laxcoach
    Has to be LF, regardless of the content.


    nope, select-fire has Kasey beat. It's ALL about him.

    Kasey does posts some links to her auctions, or asks questions about certain guns she has to sell occasionally.

    You have a point, though.[;)]
  • Options
    OakieOakie Member Posts: 40,519 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by laxcoach
    Has to be LF, regardless of the content.


    +1 I like her, a very nice lady and is very conciderate to all other members when she does comment.My favorite poster!!!
  • Options
    nemesisenforcernemesisenforcer Member Posts: 10,513 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    all time king?

    HAIRY. No doubt about it. 99% of his posts were rabid anti-Israel screeds with the other 1% being rabid anti-Bush screeds.
  • Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by nemesisenforcer
    all time king?

    HAIRY. No doubt about it. 99% of his posts were rabid anti-Israel screeds with the other 1% being rabid anti-Bush screeds.


    again, point well taken, although hairy seems to have fallen down a rabbit hole, and hasn't been seen around these parts in a while.

    For alltime hairy wins

    for current attention whore, s-f wins by a landslide
  • Options
    DRP-AZDRP-AZ Member Posts: 2,318 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by nemesisenforcer
    all time king?

    HAIRY. No doubt about it. 99% of his posts were rabid anti-Israel screeds with the other 1% being rabid anti-Bush screeds.


    QFT!!!
  • Options
    Locust ForkLocust Fork Member Posts: 31,729 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Oakie
    quote:Originally posted by laxcoach
    Has to be LF, regardless of the content.


    +1 I like her, a very nice lady and is very conciderate to all other members when she does comment.My favorite poster!!!


    Thank you!!! You are so sweet! I do tend to "lurk" a little more than I should and I post a lot of my auctions. I get a kick out of reading what everyone has posted. There isn't anyone I "don't like" that participates with the forums at this time.
    LOCUST FORK CURRENT AUCTIONS: https://www.gunbroker.com/All/search?Sort=13&IncludeSellers=618902&PageSize=48 Listings added every Thursday! We do consignments, contact us at mckaygunsales@gmail.com
  • Options
    kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by nemesisenforcer
    all time king?

    HAIRY. No doubt about it. 99% of his posts were rabid anti-Israel screeds with the other 1% being rabid anti-Bush screeds.


    There you go, hands down.
    What's next?
  • Options
    mark christianmark christian Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 24,456 ******
    edited November -1
    I had to be HAIRY. In fact HAIRY is the real reason that there is even a Political Forum; they were looking for someplace to pigeonhole his threads and get them off the General Discussion forums. Notice how illegal immigration is not considered to be political issue and gets to stay front and center? It is all about being a winner or loser in the forum popularity contest.
  • Options
    kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by mark christian
    I had to be HAIRY. In fact HAIRY is the real reason that there is even a Political Forum; they were looking for someplace to pigeonhole his threads and get them off the General Discussion forums. Notice how illegal immigration is not considered to be political issue and gets to stay front and center? It is all about being a winner or loser in the forum popularity contest.


    Funny! [:D]
    What's next?
  • Options
    mark christianmark christian Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 24,456 ******
    edited November -1
    If you remember, people were so feed up with the endless repetition of HAIRY's threads that there were demands that he be removed from the boards entirely. Nunn (the sole moderator at that time) pointed out that he can't remove a member unless he violates posting guidelines and that simply being boring was not a cause for dismissal!

    Being banished to the Political Forum, which at that time was a sort of Gun Broker Siberia, really took the wind out of HAIRY's sails and once he had no audience he just sort of faded away. I happen to like HAIRY but General Discussion should not mean endless repetition.
  • Options
    mrseatlemrseatle Member Posts: 15,467 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Race is a Sinful illusion[}:)]
  • Options
    kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by mark christian
    If you remember, people were so feed up with the endless repetition of HAIRY's threads that there were demands that he be removed from the boards entirely. Nunn (the sole moderator at that time) pointed out that he can't remove a member unless he violates posting guidelines and that simply being boring was not a cause for dismissal!

    Being banished to the Political Forum, which at that time was a sort of Gun Broker Siberia, really took the wind out of HAIRY's sails and once he had no audience he just sort of faded away. I happen to like HAIRY but General Discussion should not mean endless repetition.




    [:D][:D][:D]
    What's next?
  • Options
    shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I don't know, Classic's attacks on ECC are pretty funny sometimes. [:D]
  • Options
    Tech141Tech141 Member Posts: 3,787 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    For "IBTL" I vote RogueStatesman.
  • Options
    we_dig_itwe_dig_it Member Posts: 6,614 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Mention Israel, and Hairy will show up.[:)] He cant stand it.
  • Options
    SturmgewehrSturmgewehr Member Posts: 4,420
    edited November -1
    HAIRY [:0] or ElMuertoMonkey [}:)] Coin toss...
  • Options
    trapguy2007trapguy2007 Member Posts: 8,959
    edited November -1
    KEVD18 .
    Always griping about repost ![;)]
  • Options
    victorj19victorj19 Member Posts: 3,642 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Oso2142
    quote:Originally posted by Polite Psycho
    Cast your votes, gentlemen: who's GunBroker's single agenda poster king?

    I vote for get_involved.

    [:X]





    Yeah, I have to agree with that choice.

    You see, "it looks like" folks are trying to get rid of brownies, here in the good old USA. So, I ask you, "do you have that problem in Puerto Rico?" [:D]


    Last time I checked Puerto Rico was part of the "good old USA"
  • Options
    Alan RushingAlan Rushing Member Posts: 9,002 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    victorj19

    Agree with you on that notion ... PR is a part of the USA ... one way or the other and in some regards "more American", if that is possible than some of the 50 official States.

    [:)] JMH&HPO! [8D]
  • Options
    JorgeJorge Member Posts: 10,656 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    ... and whiter too!
  • Options
    quickmajikquickmajik Member Posts: 16,324
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Sturmgewehr
    HAIRY [:0] or ElMuertoMonkey [}:)] Coin toss...

    EMM, Hairy aint been the same since he got the boot.
  • Options
    cactuspete1cactuspete1 Member Posts: 1,513 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I agree with get-involved. One track mind, everyone knows about the illegal alien problem , however the daily bombardment of Copy and paste articles on it gets a little tiresome. I know, if one doesnt like them dont read them. Well! I dont.[;)]
  • Options
    Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,486 ***** Forums Admin
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by PBJloaf
    quote:Originally posted by nemesisenforcer
    all time king?

    HAIRY. No doubt about it. 99% of his posts were rabid anti-Israel screeds with the other 1% being rabid anti-Bush screeds.


    again, point well taken, although hairy seems to have fallen down a rabbit hole, and hasn't been seen around these parts in a while.

    For alltime hairy wins

    for current attention whore, s-f wins by a landslide
    BINGO!!!!
  • Options
    He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 50,995 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Seems to me there are several currently viaing for the most threads in the Sky is Falling category. But all time, it is Hairy hands down. Hope you are having a great extended honeymoon Hairy![^]
  • Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    Will see Hairy tomorrow at a little get together with him and his new bride.
  • Options
    RogueStatesmanRogueStatesman Member Posts: 5,760
    edited November -1
    Hey! I ressemble that remark!!
    [:D][:D][:D]


    quote:Originally posted by Tech141
    For "IBTL" I vote RogueStatesman.
  • Options
    Tech141Tech141 Member Posts: 3,787 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by RogueStatesman


    Hey! I ressemble that remark!!
    [:D][:D][:D]


    quote:Originally posted by Tech141
    For "IBTL" I vote RogueStatesman.



    [;)]
  • Options
    KEVD18KEVD18 Member Posts: 15,037
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by trapguy2007
    KEVD18 .
    Always griping about repost ![;)]


    i may do that a lot, which i freely admit and will not apologize for; but i am FAR from the single agenda king.

    all of the previous suggestions have me beat far and away.

    i have my opinion as to who i think the award to go to, but in a shocking turn of events im not actually looking for a fight today and my opinion wont be popular so im just going to keep it too myself.
  • Options
    Oso2142Oso2142 Member Posts: 2,940
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by victorj19
    quote:Originally posted by Oso2142
    quote:Originally posted by Polite Psycho
    Cast your votes, gentlemen: who's GunBroker's single agenda poster king?

    I vote for get_involved.

    [:X]





    Yeah, I have to agree with that choice.

    You see, "it looks like" folks are trying to get rid of brownies, here in the good old USA. So, I ask you, "do you have that problem in Puerto Rico?" [:D]


    Last time I checked Puerto Rico was part of the "good old USA"


    Technically, yes; emotionally, no. If you don't get what I'm saying, and you don't understand the joke, I'm sorry.

    But, if you want to experience the "good old USA", pull out a world map... After you do that, look at it, for awhile... Then, when you're about done, look at the 48 contiguous states of America... If that doesn't feel like the "good old USA", there's not much I can say.
  • Options
    Old-ColtsOld-Colts Member Posts: 22,700 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    This is just my opinion, but without singling out any particular members, we seem to have many more agenda based posters today than we did when I joined the forums in February 2007. It would be somewhat difficult to point out a single username. However, I will say this, I think I might adjust my portfolio to include more Reynolds stock.

    If you can't feel the music; it's only pink noise!

  • Options
    givettegivette Member Posts: 10,886
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by we_dig_it
    Mention Israel, and Hairy will show up.[:)] He cant stand it.

    Now, this post is what I meant by 'bait' in my earlier post.

    I'm taking notes....
  • Options
    select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Any Canary * member would qualify..[;)]
  • Options
    Oso2142Oso2142 Member Posts: 2,940
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by select-fire
    Any Canary * member would qualify..[;)]


    Even the brain-dead?
Sign In or Register to comment.