In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Encore performance of Doobie Brothers

lindalecowboylindalecowboy Member Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
is playing on HDNET. their July 25, 2004 concert at Wolf Trap National Park, Virginia........

I've seen it before and loved every minute of it. Finally saw it early enough to record it on my DVR so now I've got a Doobie concert any time I want it.

Those guys are musicians in my book. Any more Doobie fans out there?

Comments

• Colonel PlinkColonel Plink Member Posts: 16,460
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by lindalecowboy
    is playing on HDNET. their July 25, 2004 concert at Wolf Trap National Park, Virginia........

I've seen it before and loved every minute of it. Finally saw it early enough to record it on my DVR so now I've got a Doobie concert any time I want it.

Those guys are musicians in my book. Any more Doobie fans out there?

Hell, YEAH!

I saw them at the Logan County (CO) Fair in August of 2000.

One of the best I've ever been to. I got the backstage deal, being with the radio station. One of the drummers was an avid handgun hunter. He said the rest of the band didn't understand.
  • 53hawkeye53hawkeye Member Posts: 4,673
    edited November -1
    Haven't seen doobies for this long time since, but Foghat, of all bands, played a free concert in town a couple weeks ago. [8D]