In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

You know times are hard...Pic

select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,446 ✭✭✭✭
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
Just bought it..Someone out of work let this go ..cheap cheap cheap. Taurus ultra light .38

DSCN0332.jpg

Comments

• Mr. FriendlyMr. Friendly Member Posts: 7,981
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by select-fire
    Just bought it..Someone out of work let one like this go ..cheap cheap cheap.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=129645878
    I bought one for a friend of mines wife and it started spitting lead like nwa spit profanity on the second shot. Biggest turd pistol I have ever had the displeasure of purchasing. I took it back, and picked her up a smith airweight [^]. Good luck with yours
  • Sig220_Ruger77Sig220_Ruger77 Member Posts: 12,748 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Them are some neat and nice handling little revolvers.[;)]

Jon
  • select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,446 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well I fired 10 rds thru it soon as I got home. It will keep them in the end of a popcorn can at 15yd. Good enough. No failures...[:D].BTW... I got it for $100 dollars with a box of +P Winchester ammo minus 5 rds. Not complaining at all!!!!!
    edited November -1
    Well I fired 10 rds thru it soon as I got home. It will keep them in the end of a popcorn can at 15yd. Good enough. No failures...[:D].BTW... I got it for $100 dollars with a box of +P Winchester ammo minus 5 rds. Not complaining at all!!!!!
    I would not be complaining either lol. Maybe the one I bought was a lemon, or one of my many fans decided to alter it to injure me lol
  • dheffleydheffley Member Posts: 25,000
    edited November -1
    I got it for $100 dollars with a box of +P Winchester ammo minus 5 rds. Not complaining at all!!!!!

If you do complain, I'll give ya' your money back![:D]
  • mateomasfeomateomasfeo Member Posts: 27,143
    edited November -1
    The Seller's name is interesting...
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by mateomasfeo

The Seller's name is interesting...

lol, the devil is in the details eh counselor? Nice catch [;)]
  • mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,291 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I got one in .357 first got it the cylinder would pop open when you shot it. After sending it back to the factory it works fine now. Makes me fraid to carry it though
    Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!
  • JnRockwallJnRockwall Member Posts: 16,350 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1

Sell the ammo and cut you investment by $25 bucks!
  • ATHOMSONATHOMSON Member Posts: 3,399 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Very nice deal there S-F.[^]

AT